U.N. Arms Trade Treaty - Page 18
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2012, 12:44 AM   #171
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottybaccus
The problem with any ideas that the Treaty could not be applied to U.S. Citizens is that it creates normalcy in the discussion of arms regulation like limits on transportation of ammunition, number of guns you can possess, registration of firearms, permitting or owners, limits on transportation of private arms, etc.

We do not want them gradually making it seem like it isn't a threat. That is how the citizens of the United States are lulled into thinking it's no big deal. Years from now, we will have swallowed all kinds of restrictions and our fellow , gun neutral, voters won't care enough to stand beside us in defense of the 2nd Ammendment. To their peril, we won't be ABLE to stand next to them in defense of the 1st Ammendment.
Very true.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:55 AM   #172
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 212 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 116

I wonder how many jobs would be lost if EVERY gun manufacturer in the US were to pull up stakes and move out of the country?

Beretta 84FS .380 ACP
Ruger MKIII 22/45 Target .22LR

PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) MK114 5.56

Old 07-18-2012, 01:09 AM   #173
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

I wonder how many more billions of dollars the government would lose in the process.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:30 AM   #174

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

To be honest i don't think this government does care....no way to defend ourselves or take care of ourselves or our families is what they want!!!!

Old 07-18-2012, 01:35 AM   #175

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottybaccus
The problem with any ideas that the Treaty could not be applied to U.S. Citizens is that it creates normalcy in the discussion of arms regulation like limits on transportation of ammunition, number of guns you can possess, registration of firearms, permitting or owners, limits on transportation of private arms, etc.

We do not want them gradually making it seem like it isn't a threat. That is how the citizens of the United States are lulled into thinking it's no big deal. Years from now, we will have swallowed all kinds of restrictions and our fellow , gun neutral, voters won't care enough to stand beside us in defense of the 2nd Ammendment. To their peril, we won't be ABLE to stand next to them in defense of the 1st Ammendment.
Sad but sir i think you are correct!!!

Old 07-18-2012, 01:48 AM   #176
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1245 Times on 707 Posts
Likes Given: 591

I think we should form a "Million Armed Citizen March" on D.C.,and go in armed and loaded.
March right in and kick everyone of these asshat's out of office,and also make them renounce their citizenship,and kick them all out of the country for being traitors.

Voting doesn't work anymore.Every person that runs for office today is only interested in how deep they can line their pockets,and vote in policies that they are paid to vote for by the rich and big business.

The longer people just set on their asses and watch this crap keep happening,the more rights we will lose.

Those elected officials in D.C. live in a little make believe world,and what they do,doesn't have any effect on the way they live.
Our government has become Super Sized by our own stupidity,and we need to bring an end to it.

The only way any of this will change is with the Citizens of the United States taking back their government by force. Not Votes!

Old 07-18-2012, 01:48 AM   #177
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2665 Times on 1297 Posts
Likes Given: 1320

For those that received a non committal letter and only a polite form letter from your Senator. Otherwise avoiding your question. You need to E-mail and or Write them back and advise them you are weighing your future votes regarding their position and you demand a direct answer to their stand and vote on the UN Small Arms Weapon Treaty.
Just remember despite what they want us to believe.
They work for us we do not work for them at least for the time being. And If they do not do as they say or vote against our wishes we should do everything in our power to spread the word on them and get them FIRED the next election. Forums, E-mails and word of mouth are a wonderful tools! That is why they are also doing their best to control that in the future. Do not accept non-committal to your requested answer to your question.
That is how I handle things and if you are in a state that tends to be liberal that is the only thing they hear if they hear anything. If nothing else you get the satisfaction of being stern with them. These political pansies do not like anything that makes them uncomfortable and offends their precious ego. If they do not respond regarding the second request go after them politically. I If needed I send or contact them a third time and thank them for their poor stand or lack of response and it will be reflected the next time they are up for reelection and spread the word. Friends it is time we stood for something.
Remember:
The only way evil can prevail is for good men and women to do "Nothing"!
And man I liked the Blue Helmet!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

opaww Likes This 
Old 07-18-2012, 03:02 AM   #178
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1726 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 3651

I'm curious as to what our government would do, if there were a million armed citizens surrounding the White House.

Old 07-18-2012, 03:17 AM   #179

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater
I'm curious as to what our government would do, if there were a million armed citizens surrounding the White House.
They'd pee in their panties.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:14 PM   #180

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns - Sounds like Civil War is coming to America!

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2398/843/Troops_Ordered_To_Kill_All_Americans_Who_Do_Not_Tu rn_In_Guns.html

NRA Life Member
Texas State Rifle Association Life Member
Second Amendment Foundation Life Member
In God We (I) Trust