Tiny errors, HUGE CONSEQUENCES - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Tiny errors, HUGE CONSEQUENCES

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2011, 02:50 PM   #11
bkt
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez View Post
So what I got out of this is, if your part of a militia you can legally own military automatic weapons with out a tax stamp, and here in AZ Brewer made civilian militias legal....... Hmmm...
United States Code TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART I > CHAPTER 13 > § 311
§ 311. Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Old 05-29-2011, 04:41 PM   #12

I spent some time reading the constitution last night. I read the bill of rights(again). I will this:

The 2nd amendmant is NOT vague it says excatly what it seems to say. It is the shortest constitutional amenndment there is, it may be possible to tweet 2a.

The 2A is broad. Its meant to be.

Clearly the highest law in the land expressly gives the people the right to own a weapon without asking anybodys permission in order to protect himself, his family and his home from anyone up to and including the government themselves.

But the feds have guns and the power to lie and interpret. If they want to take your rights or your weapon or come into your house they will. Too many Americans dont care about being free, they are happy as sheep as long as they have cable TV and probably a govt union job with a pension that they can never get fired from.

3 million federal employees is a fat percentage of the population, Obama wants to hire more(so theyll vote for him)

Old 05-29-2011, 05:36 PM   #13

Liked 3740 Times on 1828 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

I've read your posts on this issue before but really enjoyed this in depth review. Thanks

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 05-29-2011, 06:47 PM   #14

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts

Gun control makes me sick

Old 05-29-2011, 09:19 PM   #15

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

The problem with the constitution is that it has been declared a living document, meaning it can be changed and reinterpreted to suit the times. Once we declare the document as something sealed in stone, our rights canot come under contestation by a government that has more financial resources than any private citizen, and can easily bankrupt a person on lawyer fee alone.

Freedom of speech has to mean freedom of speech. The right to bear arms has to be a right, not a regulated privilege. Period.