Time to end the nfa? - Page 10
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Time to end the nfa?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2014, 12:50 PM   #91
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1971 Times on 1367 Posts
Likes Given: 1006

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseric View Post
Took me less than 15 seconds to find this one, if I waist more time searching I would be able to find thousands.

Instead of teaching the Constitution's text, which states, "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed," the school district replaced that with its own interpretation.

“This amendment states that people have the right to certain weapons, providing that they register them and they have not been in prison. The founding fathers included this amendment to prevent the United States from acting like the British who had tried to take weapons away from the colonists,"

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/03/25/people-have-right-certain-weapons-illinois-school-workbook-rewrites-2nd-amendment
Searching the Internet is indeed a waste of time. There are subpar schools, there are activist teachers. I don't see mass indoctrination. Much of the rest of the world is indoctrinated. Everyone is a "free thinker" in this forum. How did you get there? You all went to private religious schools? You came out alright by your own admission, and you don't trust that this generation will too? No country for old men.

Old 07-25-2014, 12:53 PM   #92

Liked 27 Times on 14 Posts

A large part of the problem is that the liberal left can not or will not differentiate between me, the homeless guy muttering to himself or the repeat convicted criminal. They feel justified in treating us as all as equals. I guess it is easier to simply treat us all like criminals.

Old 07-26-2014, 08:49 PM   #93

Liked 308 Times on 138 Posts
Likes Given: 64

If the NFA was upheld by the SCOTUS as a TAX measure and if BATF fails to allow the tax to be collected then the law is invalidated IMO.

Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper; in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat.

Letter to Alice Dalgliesh, the editor who was censoring his manuscript for Red Planet, regarding gun control registration and control Published in 1949