Three IN Cops Charged With NFA Violations - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Three IN Cops Charged With NFA Violations

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 05:51 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
Go to the bottom of the page and click on the tab "Background"
I did. Whatever that is, it's certainly not an Oath Accountability Act; it's an essay at best, and it seems to variously refer to some vague notion of a proposed law as well as to a lawsuit.

Show me the language of this bill, if there is one, and I'll think about supporting it. Half-thought-out screeds don't count.

Last edited by ttolhurst; 10-06-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Old 10-06-2011, 07:48 PM   #32

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
At least, they should allow the curious citizens to try out their NFA stuff on the police range. Maybe have a quarterly "shoot with the sheriff" or something. That would allow the private citizen to try out different NFA items before getting buried in paperwork and debt for a piece they may not really like when the new wears off.

Most likely in the administrative segregation unit, though; they should be in general population once convicted, IMO.
That could also promote a healthy relationship between LEO's and the subjects they rul... citizens they serve and protect.

Seriously, something like this would probably lead to less corrupt individuals in power, and more respect and cooperation from the public (because of the fewer corrupt LEO's). Not to mention the all weekend long BBQ fest I'm sure it would lead to.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:00 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1884 Times on 1341 Posts
Likes Given: 2123

Default Bad Boyz ......

If you want to keep all kinds of guns, you need to be a lic. dealer and don't sell a damn one.......Rat hole every thing out of ATF sight.... Your neighbor is your worse enemy....... Oh yea, keep a black marker as a high lighter like the U.S. gumbment does.......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........