Threat or Really Distasteful Joke? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Threat or Really Distasteful Joke?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2011, 04:36 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
i still dont think we are getting the full story. generally, even after the az thing, the cops dont "come and get ya" for running your mouth on the interweb. there is usually more than just one thing going on.

i generally fall on the side of law enforcement giving them the benefit of the doubt. i think more details of this guy's prior history needs to be let out before a real opinion can be formed.
Let me relate a funny occurrance I found at the gun show Sat & Sun. I'm a gun dealer & I had a record number of delays & denials on the form this weekend, total was 19. 19 sales for me would be a record gun show & the fbi/nics seems to have grown very afraid of my customers. Anyone have a reason why that might be?