Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > They Got One Bomber, But Killers Have Guns So Don't Open Your Doors!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 05:40 AM   #71
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20030 Times on 11390 Posts
Likes Given: 50532

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
I stand corrected. I was not yet in Texas at the time. I did not have the priveledge of claiming Texas as my home until 1975.
well a belated welcome to Texas Robo!

i got here in 1964!
rocshaman Likes This 
Old 04-20-2013, 10:12 AM   #72

Liked 364 Times on 257 Posts
Likes Given: 108

Quote:
Riddle me this - your country has banned and confiscated handguns and imposed endless draconian restrictions about guns and ammunition on everyone. After all that, your cops decide they have to start carrying guns. Why
They did not ban handguns in this part of the uk. The police need to be armed because terrorists are trying to murder them. Example bellow.
A total of 300 RUC officers have been murdered during the Troubles.The IRA has killed 277, the INLA and IPLO 12 and loyalist terrorists eight. Three were murdered by unknown groups. In addition, four officers were killed by the security forces by mistake and over 9,000 injured during the course of their duties.

Terrorist groups have bombed, shot and beaten RUC officers to death, sometimes killing relatives and other civilians in the process. Levels of stress-related illness have been higher than in any other police force: almost 70 officers have committed suicide, many of them with RUC-issued weapons.
troubled_images_exhibition-_belfast-_august_2010_-28-.jpg  

Last edited by manta; 04-20-2013 at 12:27 PM.

Old 04-20-2013, 10:28 AM   #73
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5669 Times on 2807 Posts
Likes Given: 6035

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I was replying to the stupid stereotype regards the UK bellow with one of my own.

That's something that i never understood all i hear is Irish Americans italian Americans and countless others. Why not just Americans.
Thats something I would agree with, any nation mentioned before America is pretty idiotic, ie Mexican American, African American, etc. Even the original inhabitants refer to themselves as American Indians. The mention of two nationalities in one eludes to a dual Citizenship which is almost never really the case.

We do welcome those with peace in their hearts to come and enjoy our way of life but otherwise, forgetaboutit!

Old 04-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #74
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1743 Times on 1258 Posts
Likes Given: 1986

Default Clam chow da..........

What the hey, 6,000 on the pay roll looking for a kid bleeding to death hiding in a boat. I still want to know where were the K-9 units......I guess the smell of coffe and doughnuts was too over powering for the dogs to follow a blood trail..............Send this little Basterd to gitmo..........

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

People Like This 
Old 04-20-2013, 11:28 AM   #75
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5669 Times on 2807 Posts
Likes Given: 6035

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
What the hey, 6,000 on the pay roll looking for a kid bleeding to death hiding in a boat. I still want to know where were the K-9 units......I guess the smell of coffe and doughnuts was too over powering for the dogs to follow a blood trail..............Send this little Basterd to gitmo..........
Waterboard him for a few week, give him a hypo- chatterbox- cocktail, get every drop of the info out of his head, cut his legs off, tattoo Terrorist on his forehead then send him to the KGB boys for cold storage. Im pretty sure the Ruskies wont let him do it again...

Old 04-20-2013, 09:18 PM   #76

Liked 358 Times on 206 Posts

Send a Chechnyan to Russian authorities....yikes. that's a scary thought. Have you ever seen the videos of what the Chechnya rebels used to do to captured ruskies?! Slow beheading with very small knives. I imagine he wouldn't last 24 hours in KGB custody.

Old 04-20-2013, 09:40 PM   #77

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis of Orange
Sure they are all armed. If you live in Ulster...
Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
They did not ban handguns in this part of the uk. The police need to be armed because terrorists are trying to murder them. Example bellow.
A total of 300 RUC officers have been murdered during the Troubles.The IRA has killed 277, the INLA and IPLO 12 and loyalist terrorists eight. Three were murdered by unknown groups. In addition, four officers were killed by the security forces by mistake and over 9,000 injured during the course of their duties.

Terrorist groups have bombed, shot and beaten RUC officers to death, sometimes killing relatives and other civilians in the process. Levels of stress-related illness have been higher than in any other police force: almost 70 officers have committed suicide, many of them with RUC-issued weapons.
Can I call 'em or can I call 'em!? LOL

The communist Provos are gone. I know there are a few hundred diehard activists from assorted fringe groups. You're safe now and the rest of the counties can be disarmed now too, including the cops (and the SAS)...

Last edited by HockaLouis; 04-20-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Old 04-20-2013, 09:56 PM   #78

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoTheCommando View Post
...Have you ever seen the videos of what the Chechnya rebels used to do to captured ruskies?! Slow beheading with very small knives...
No, I haven't. Have you? And why would you watch that!?
clockwork-orange.jpg  

Old 04-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #79
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20030 Times on 11390 Posts
Likes Given: 50532

wow, talk about thread drift!

lets see if we can get back to the original subject please.

Old 04-20-2013, 10:34 PM   #80

Liked 364 Times on 257 Posts
Likes Given: 108

Quote:
The communist Provos are gone. I know there are a few hundred diehard activists from assorted fringe groups. You're safe now and the rest of the counties can be disarmed now too, including the cops (and the SAS)...
That won't happen there will always be die hard actives and the police will always be armed. People always had access to firearms before during and after the troubles. Those few actives still are killing police civilians and prison officers.
Quote:
Can I call 'em or can I call 'em!?
You have lost me with that one. As for the Proves going away they haven't they are in government. I am sure you will recognise the on the left. PS You come across as someone that wants to see tighter gun controls in the UK all you do is have a go at the UK and how strict their gun controls are usually ill informed. Strange from someone claiming to be pro gun.
_51728299_nib_ministers_wh_obama_s110317_0274.jpg   1972__martin-mcgui_2260242k.jpg   martin-mcguinness-1972.jpg  

Last edited by manta; 04-20-2013 at 10:52 PM.