Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > They Got One Bomber, But Killers Have Guns So Don't Open Your Doors!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 05:40 AM   #71
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East Texas, Texas!
Posts: 27,369
Liked 20030 Times on 11390 Posts
Likes Given: 50532

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
I stand corrected. I was not yet in Texas at the time. I did not have the priveledge of claiming Texas as my home until 1975.
well a belated welcome to Texas Robo!

i got here in 1964!
__________________
Coming From The Village Of The Damned.
Resist All Tyranny And Oppression.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke.
Axxe55 is online now  
rocshaman Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:12 AM   #72
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
manta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK.
Posts: 1,443
Liked 364 Times on 257 Posts
Likes Given: 108

Default

Quote:
Riddle me this - your country has banned and confiscated handguns and imposed endless draconian restrictions about guns and ammunition on everyone. After all that, your cops decide they have to start carrying guns. Why
They did not ban handguns in this part of the uk. The police need to be armed because terrorists are trying to murder them. Example bellow.
A total of 300 RUC officers have been murdered during the Troubles.The IRA has killed 277, the INLA and IPLO 12 and loyalist terrorists eight. Three were murdered by unknown groups. In addition, four officers were killed by the security forces by mistake and over 9,000 injured during the course of their duties.

Terrorist groups have bombed, shot and beaten RUC officers to death, sometimes killing relatives and other civilians in the process. Levels of stress-related illness have been higher than in any other police force: almost 70 officers have committed suicide, many of them with RUC-issued weapons.
troubled_images_exhibition-_belfast-_august_2010_-28-.jpg  
__________________

Last edited by manta; 04-20-2013 at 12:27 PM.
manta is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:28 AM   #73
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
WebleyFosbery38's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Irish Settlement CNY
Posts: 5,136
Liked 5669 Times on 2807 Posts
Likes Given: 6035

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I was replying to the stupid stereotype regards the UK bellow with one of my own.


That's something that i never understood all i hear is Irish Americans italian Americans and countless others. Why not just Americans.
Thats something I would agree with, any nation mentioned before America is pretty idiotic, ie Mexican American, African American, etc. Even the original inhabitants refer to themselves as American Indians. The mention of two nationalities in one eludes to a dual Citizenship which is almost never really the case.

We do welcome those with peace in their hearts to come and enjoy our way of life but otherwise, forgetaboutit!
__________________
WebleyFosbery38 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #74
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
willshoum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houma, La.,La.
Posts: 5,169
Liked 1743 Times on 1258 Posts
Likes Given: 1986

Default Clam chow da..........

What the hey, 6,000 on the pay roll looking for a kid bleeding to death hiding in a boat. I still want to know where were the K-9 units......I guess the smell of coffe and doughnuts was too over powering for the dogs to follow a blood trail..............Send this little Basterd to gitmo..........

__________________

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

willshoum is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:28 AM   #75
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
WebleyFosbery38's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Irish Settlement CNY
Posts: 5,136
Liked 5669 Times on 2807 Posts
Likes Given: 6035

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
What the hey, 6,000 on the pay roll looking for a kid bleeding to death hiding in a boat. I still want to know where were the K-9 units......I guess the smell of coffe and doughnuts was too over powering for the dogs to follow a blood trail..............Send this little Basterd to gitmo..........
Waterboard him for a few week, give him a hypo- chatterbox- cocktail, get every drop of the info out of his head, cut his legs off, tattoo Terrorist on his forehead then send him to the KGB boys for cold storage. Im pretty sure the Ruskies wont let him do it again...
__________________
WebleyFosbery38 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:18 PM   #76
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FernandoTheCommando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 666
Liked 358 Times on 206 Posts

Default

Send a Chechnyan to Russian authorities....yikes. that's a scary thought. Have you ever seen the videos of what the Chechnya rebels used to do to captured ruskies?! Slow beheading with very small knives. I imagine he wouldn't last 24 hours in KGB custody.

__________________
FernandoTheCommando is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:40 PM   #77
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,617
Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis of Orange
Sure they are all armed. If you live in Ulster...
Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
They did not ban handguns in this part of the uk. The police need to be armed because terrorists are trying to murder them. Example bellow.
A total of 300 RUC officers have been murdered during the Troubles.The IRA has killed 277, the INLA and IPLO 12 and loyalist terrorists eight. Three were murdered by unknown groups. In addition, four officers were killed by the security forces by mistake and over 9,000 injured during the course of their duties.

Terrorist groups have bombed, shot and beaten RUC officers to death, sometimes killing relatives and other civilians in the process. Levels of stress-related illness have been higher than in any other police force: almost 70 officers have committed suicide, many of them with RUC-issued weapons.
Can I call 'em or can I call 'em!? LOL

The communist Provos are gone. I know there are a few hundred diehard activists from assorted fringe groups. You're safe now and the rest of the counties can be disarmed now too, including the cops (and the SAS)...
__________________

Last edited by HockaLouis; 04-20-2013 at 09:50 PM.
HockaLouis is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:56 PM   #78
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,617
Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoTheCommando View Post
...Have you ever seen the videos of what the Chechnya rebels used to do to captured ruskies?! Slow beheading with very small knives...
No, I haven't. Have you? And why would you watch that!?
clockwork-orange.jpg  
__________________
HockaLouis is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #79
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East Texas, Texas!
Posts: 27,369
Liked 20030 Times on 11390 Posts
Likes Given: 50532

Default

wow, talk about thread drift!

lets see if we can get back to the original subject please.

__________________
Coming From The Village Of The Damned.
Resist All Tyranny And Oppression.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke.
Axxe55 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:34 PM   #80
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
manta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK.
Posts: 1,443
Liked 364 Times on 257 Posts
Likes Given: 108

Default

Quote:
The communist Provos are gone. I know there are a few hundred diehard activists from assorted fringe groups. You're safe now and the rest of the counties can be disarmed now too, including the cops (and the SAS)...
That won't happen there will always be die hard actives and the police will always be armed. People always had access to firearms before during and after the troubles. Those few actives still are killing police civilians and prison officers.
Quote:
Can I call 'em or can I call 'em!?
You have lost me with that one. As for the Proves going away they haven't they are in government. I am sure you will recognise the on the left. PS You come across as someone that wants to see tighter gun controls in the UK all you do is have a go at the UK and how strict their gun controls are usually ill informed. Strange from someone claiming to be pro gun.
_51728299_nib_ministers_wh_obama_s110317_0274.jpg   1972__martin-mcgui_2260242k.jpg   martin-mcguinness-1972.jpg  
__________________

Last edited by manta; 04-20-2013 at 10:52 PM.
manta is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
open carry of long guns banned mountainman13 California Gun Forum 37 09-06-2012 04:46 AM
Guns near Obama fuel ‘open-carry’ debate Last Crow Politics, Religion and Controversy 7 02-27-2011 04:25 PM
The Killers suprdave The Club House 10 05-11-2010 10:48 PM
Big guns of comedy love 'open carry' sculker The Club House 6 01-08-2009 05:56 PM