They Got One Bomber, But Killers Have Guns So Don't Open Your Doors! - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > They Got One Bomber, But Killers Have Guns So Don't Open Your Doors!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 02:32 AM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

I had a police helicopter and a score of cops all over my property (even broke down a locked gate) to get through it when they thought they had tracked down a murderous fugitive here. They said to stay inside and if he were in there to yell -- they'd hear me. I told them that if he's in the house that's not what they're gonna hear, and after searching the house soon joined them w/my own gun and maglite outside.

That's the difference between being a citizen and a subject.

Old 04-20-2013, 02:34 AM   #62
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21585 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
I had a police helicopter and a score of cops all over my property (even broke down a locked gate) to get through it when they thought they had tracked down a murderous fugitive here. They said to stay inside and if he were in there to yell -- they'd hear me. I told them that if he's in the house that's not what they're gonna hear, and after searching the house soon joined them w/my own gun and maglite outside.

they let you join them with your own gun and flashlight?

reminiscent of the days of our favorite troll, Scoobee!

Last edited by Axxe55; 04-20-2013 at 02:58 AM.
People Like This 
Old 04-20-2013, 04:01 AM   #63

Liked 77 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis

Murderous fugitive! police helicopter! LOCKED GATE!!!!

Did they give you a medal afterwards?!

If you've got one foot in yesterday, and the other in tomorrow, than you're pissing on today.
-unknown-

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 04-20-2013, 04:16 AM   #64

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Do you think the police are not armed here just shows how much you know.

True enough.

Riddle me this - your country has banned and confiscated handguns and imposed endless draconian restrictions about guns and ammunition on everyone. After all that, your cops decide they have to start carrying guns. Why?

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

Last edited by Rocky7; 04-20-2013 at 04:19 AM.

Old 04-20-2013, 04:18 AM   #65

Liked 170 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 20

I would have requested reimbursement for the damages to my property.

US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
— Abraham Lincoln

Old 04-20-2013, 04:37 AM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckusaret View Post
I would have requested reimbursement for the damages to my property.
Hock is too a good a citizen to do such a thing!

Old 04-20-2013, 05:02 AM   #67
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2743 Times on 1437 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
I would think more citizens would be upset about the martial law in that town. No buses, no trains, no cars. No travel in or out of town. All businesses closed. All citizens told to stay in their homes. House to house searches with no warrants. Media shutdown.
I think this is also coming to a city near you in the not-to-distant-future.
Don't worry you can still call yourself a "free" American if you want to(if you whisper it quietly in your own home).
The liberal bastion of Boston is chock full of ready made sheeple. The people have abdicated their right to self defense, willingly. They have no choice but to hunker down.

Brings to mind the 1967 UT tower shooter, Charles Whitman. While he was blasing away on the University of Texas campus, students and others were blasting BACK from dorm rooms and other buildings. They did not score a hit, but they damn sure fought back!

A Texas Ranger commondeered a private plane and had the pilot fly circles around the tower while he shot at Whitman. He, too, did not score a hit, but man the balls! He would later become the Sheriff of Williamson County, TX. I met the man several times and attended his retirement party. No BS, honest to GOD old school RANGER! Jim Boutwell

Let someone try that crap in the South and see what happens. Hell, try that in LA. The crips will hunt your azz down before the police even get there.

Oh, and the "hand grenades"? Try pipe bombs.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

People Like This 
Old 04-20-2013, 05:07 AM   #68

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
The liberal bastion of Boston is chock full of ready made sheeple. The people have abdicated their right to self defense, willingly. They have no choice but to hunker down.

Brings to mind the 1967 UT tower shooter, Charles Whitman. While he was blasing away on the University of Texas campus, students and others were blasting BACK from dorm rooms and other buildings. They did not score a hit, but they damn sure fought back!

A Texas Ranger commondeered a private plane and had the pilot fly circles around the tower while he shot at Whitman. He, too, did not score a hit, but man the balls! He would later become the Sheriff of Williamson County, TX. I met the man several times and attended his retirement party. No BS, honest to GOD old school RANGER! Jim Boutwell

Let someone try that crap in the South and see what happens. Hell, try that in LA. The crips will hunt your azz down before the police even get there.

Post of the day!
Old 04-20-2013, 05:14 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post

good post Robo! God Bless us Texans and Remember the Alamo!

one small correction, 1966. my father was going to college there while he was still in the Air Force. my mother told us few years ago that Dad was on campus that day. he's never spoke of that incident to this day for some reason. strange, as i have asked him a couple of times and he just ignores the question.

Old 04-20-2013, 05:36 AM   #70
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 2743 Times on 1437 Posts
Likes Given: 231

I stand corrected. I was not yet in Texas at the time. I did not have the priveledge of claiming Texas as my home until 1975.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

People Like This