They Got One Bomber, But Killers Have Guns So Don't Open Your Doors! - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > They Got One Bomber, But Killers Have Guns So Don't Open Your Doors!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 10:24 PM   #41
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 357 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62

Absolutely. But then again if I were President (okay, make it dictator) North Korea and Iran would be smoking craters right about now. I'm willing to blow up just about anybody.
Well.....so long as you make your intentions know I guess eh? Haha

Old 04-19-2013, 10:27 PM   #42
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1177 Times on 767 Posts
Likes Given: 711

some of the shots fired in the firefight sounded awful weak to me.. first thing i thought was is that a .22? then i heard more reliable louder shots. def from a police officers AR.. that seemed a bit odd to me. but really they have thousands of officers, helicopters, dogs. whats taking sooo dang long to find him? after all they have the city in lockdown....

anyone notices those pretty armored vehicles? lol

and i think they are alone. just got mad, and decided to try there luck at being bad

when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #43
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Not sure they were alone, seems they were tied to sheikh Feiz Mohamed, a violent muslim that called on children to suicide bomb for islam. Bunch of stories on this page: http://www.jihadwatch.org/ including one that has the new york times painting the scumbags in a favorable light.

Old 04-20-2013, 12:03 AM   #44

Liked 764 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 240

I would think more citizens would be upset about the martial law in that town. No buses, no trains, no cars. No travel in or out of town. All businesses closed. All citizens told to stay in their homes. House to house searches with no warrants. Media shutdown.
I think this is also coming to a city near you in the not-to-distant-future.
Don't worry you can still call yourself a "free" American if you want to(if you whisper it quietly in your own home).

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 04-20-2013, 12:09 AM   #45
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 570 Times on 377 Posts
Likes Given: 177

Quote:
I would think more citizens would be upset about the martial law in that town. No buses, no trains, no cars. No travel in or out of town. All businesses closed. All citizens told to stay in their homes. House to house searches with no warrants. Media shutdown.
What do you think the police should do. ? If you were in charge what would you do. ?

Old 04-20-2013, 12:20 AM   #46

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNFrank View Post
Not a "Conspiracy Nut Job" point of view at all. It's simply the way our government has been doing business for the last 100 or so years. They knew full well that the Pearl Harbor Attack was going to take place yet did nothing to prevent it so we'd have a reason to get into the war. Same deal with the Gulf of Tomkin in S.E. Asia. Truth be told they knew about 9/11 too. Obama can't get his gun control through the Congress so it'd not be hard for me to imagine that he's set something up to try and bring in more government control to the Citizens of our Country. Basically, we simply CAN'T trust our government anymore.
Yeah! Now Ron Paul -- HE knows all. Just ask Alex Jones.

Old 04-20-2013, 12:25 AM   #47

Quote:
Chechnya isn't the problem, the radicals from Chechnya are. My wife and I are friends with a Doctor and his wife, she use to work for him in his office, he's from Iran and I've met many of his relatives who still live in Iran, they're decent people, Muslim in name only(like a lot of Catholics are here in the U.S.,LOL) they drink and dance and have a good time(been to a couple of his daughter's weddings, had an awesome time) and none of them harbor any ill will against the U.S., it's their radical government that's the problem.
I too think we need to not condemn an entire Country over what a couple radicals from that Country did here in the U.S.
Yeah! And the US has military bases in 499 other countries. Maybe on the planet the Roswell aliens living at Area 51 came from -- that we don't know. Only Ron Paul does for sure.

Old 04-20-2013, 12:32 AM   #48

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Not a "Conspiracy Nut Job" point of view at all. It's simply the way our government has been doing business for the last 100 or so years. They knew full well that the Pearl Harbor Attack was going to take place yet did nothing to prevent it so we'd have a reason to get into the war. Same deal with the Gulf of Tomkin in S.E. Asia. Truth be told they knew about 9/11 too. Obama can't get his gun control through the Congress so it'd not be hard for me to imagine that he's set something up to try and bring in more government control to the Citizens of our Country. Basically, we simply CAN'T trust our government anymore.
If you want you can add anything together and get some new conspiracy theory. It is looking like these two didn't have much of a plan but in the days to come it will be told that Dunkin Donuts planned the whole thing to boost sales. I have never seen so many fat cops getting on and off busses.

Old 04-20-2013, 12:32 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
What do you think the police should do. ? If you were in charge what would you do. ?
Me? I'd act like a Bobby. "Stop, or, I'll, yell 'stop' again!" They already caught Number 2 otherwise I'd say to my Paki friend: go on then, send the Peelers over to help -- we'll call it "Lend-Lease."

Old 04-20-2013, 12:36 AM   #50
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 570 Times on 377 Posts
Likes Given: 177

Quote:
Me? I'd act like a Bobby. "Stop, or, I'll, yell 'stop' again!" They already caught Number 2 otherwise I'd say to my Paki friend: go on then, send the Peelers over to help -- we'll call it "Lend-Lease."
OK i didn't know Bobby's involved just American police.