Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > They Got One Bomber, But Killers Have Guns So Don't Open Your Doors!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpsooner View Post
Because there are many of us that have awaken and do not believe the things this government tries to brainwash us with
The interview with the aunt/sister (?) was the strangest I have ever seen. The oddest end to all this would be this kid getting shot by someone with a CCP.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1957 Times on 1053 Posts
Likes Given: 2917

Quote:
Chechan rebels are financially supported by Al Qaeda. These groups are the same bastards who took over the Russian school and killed all those kids. This should be our response to both parties......
Bingo!!
It gets much worse. The US repeatedly condemned Russia for going after Chechen terrorists. Muslim Chechens have been allowed into the US as a depressed minority or some such crap.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:32 PM   #23

Liked 361 Times on 255 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Quote:
Kinda reminds you of the little spot on da map dey call England.............Cops with no guns, and over run with other countrys misfits................
That's a bit rich coming from America. America was built and is populated with other countries citizens plenty of misfits among them.

Quote:
Why does everything end up in the crazy conspiracy nut job point of view
Because they have being watching to much X files.

Last edited by manta; 04-19-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:39 PM   #24

Liked 180 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 129

Im amazed that they locked down the whole damn city over one guy. Its Friday, Ima go get my check dog. They can lock down deez.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:46 PM   #25

Liked 79 Times on 59 Posts
Likes Given: 69

I've heard they had hand grenades and full autos. Listened to those videos of those firefights they had and my Grandpa said it reminded him of firefights in Vietnam.

Old 04-19-2013, 07:04 PM   #26
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5636 Times on 2786 Posts
Likes Given: 5999

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
That's a bit rich coming from America. America was built and is populated with other countries citizens plenty of misfits among them.
I cant believe you just wrote that. Really, thats your insight from abroad?

Your right, we may have started out as GB's misfits a few hundred years ago but we have moved past being the Crowns trashcan! We may be the melting pot but that doesnt mean we arent pure, E Pluribus, Unum, America isnt a country club, its a Nation...

Last edited by winds-of-change; 04-19-2013 at 08:36 PM.

Old 04-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1739 Times on 1255 Posts
Likes Given: 1981

Default Wheres the dogs...............

Why can't the dogs find him.................Keep this one azz hole alive.........PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>then give him to me.....................

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 04-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #28

Liked 361 Times on 255 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Quote:
I cant believe you just wrote that. Really, thats your insight from abroad
I was replying to the stupid stereotype regards the UK bellow with one of my own.

Quote:
Kinda reminds you of the little spot on da map dey call England.............Cops with no guns, and over run with other countrys misfits................
Quote:
Your right, we may have started out as GB's misfits a few hundred years ago but we have moved past being the Crowns trashcan! We may be the melting pot but that doesnt mean we arent pure, E Pluribus, Unum, America isnt a country club, its a Nation...
That's something that i never understood all i hear is Irish Americans italian Americans and countless others. Why not just Americans.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:27 PM   #29

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post

Because they have being watching to much X files.
No Manta, that's not true.

To someone on the Left maybe anyone seeking freedom of any kind is a misfit, but not to real Americans. And we didn't used to let just anybody in. Now this Administration tells us we are losing "the best and the brightest" because we will not give amnesty to criminals who never spent a day in school, and it recruits foreigners with AIDS. That's figuratively and literally sick.

Now ask your originally-from-the-UK neighbors (I know you are not) how they feel when the London Mosque has a 10,000-person protest calling for the destruction of England and the unarmed police under the communist mayor arrest non-muslim spectators. Or about any Polish girl who flys in to Midland, has her baby delivered for free a month later, and is flown back home with almost year long disability payments.

The West is commiting suicide. You may drink the Left's Kool-Aid and live in Estate Housing, and America may have swallowed alot of this poison but we're not dead yet.

Last edited by HockaLouis; 04-19-2013 at 07:43 PM.

Old 04-19-2013, 07:38 PM   #30
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2004 Times on 1088 Posts
Likes Given: 723

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
This makes no sense, I've read the CNN report on who they are/where. There is maybe more to this story than we are getting. The suspect killed came to the US when 13 (2000), was he a sleeper? Who trained him in making bombs? What was his source of income. All kinds of questions that are unanswered.

Jim
Not a big mystery. There are all sorts of young men who get caught up in religious fervor, or decide to become patriots of their parent's country that they cannot remember. Some of them drink so much kool-aid that they decide that violence is the right thing to do. It happens.

As for who trained them? These are smart guys. One of them was in medical school at 19. Intelligence and the resources of the internet can make for one very well educated terrorist.

As for where did the money come from? It doesn't sound like they have been doing anything that required a great deal of money. I suspect we will find out they worked at the corner store or something equally uninteresting.

There could be a broader connection to a terrorist network, but I would not be surprised to find out they were working alone. Nothing I've seen would require much in the way of support.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA