Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > They Got One Bomber, But Killers Have Guns So Don't Open Your Doors!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 03:55 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 2 Posts

Because there are many of us that have awaken and do not believe the things this government tries to brainwash us with

Old 04-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1719 Times on 1242 Posts
Likes Given: 1962

Default Bull chit............

At my home I have an open door policy. What does that mean to the person on the other side..................lol.........Lets dance.............

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

vincent Likes This 
Old 04-19-2013, 04:42 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1124 Times on 659 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

There was a thing on the news at noon that says the FBI was found to be trying to deport a Saudi who was associated with the bomber boys. They apparently were trying to sneak him out of the country. What the hell does that mean?

Old 04-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3858 Times on 2304 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Chechan rebels are financially supported by Al Qaeda. These groups are the same bastards who took over the Russian school and killed all those kids. This should be our response to both parties......

middleh.jpg  
Old 04-19-2013, 04:46 PM   #15

Liked 77 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 19

I'm not one to really believe the conspiracy theory Mumbo jumbo but given everything that's been going on recently, it's hard to believe there is not something else in play here.

I don't believe our government is at all capable of being smart enough to pull one over on us but at the same time there's historical proof from other nations that show things like that can happen.

If you've got one foot in yesterday, and the other in tomorrow, than you're pissing on today.
-unknown-

Old 04-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #16

Liked 4422 Times on 2145 Posts
Likes Given: 1312

These guys were caught on "I believe" privately owned security cameras.

This event will be the catalyst for Gooberment funding of Gooberment cameras on every street corner linked to "facial recognition" software.

1984 is turning out to be a "prophetic" book.

Tack

Old 04-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1719 Times on 1242 Posts
Likes Given: 1962

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post

This event will be the catalyst for Gooberment funding of Gooberment cameras on every street corner linked to "facial recognition" software.

Tack
Kinda reminds you of the little spot on da map dey call England.............Cops with no guns, and over run with other countrys misfits................Hells coming to pay a visit.............. Lets dance.............When you're kneeling down to pray to your God, Make sure that an fTf member has your back................. This ain't about you an me...................

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Tackleberry1 Likes This 
Old 04-19-2013, 05:15 PM   #18

Liked 204 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 164

This makes no sense, I've read the CNN report on who they are/where. There is maybe more to this story than we are getting. The suspect killed came to the US when 13 (2000), was he a sleeper? Who trained him in making bombs? What was his source of income. All kinds of questions that are unanswered.

Jim

Old 04-19-2013, 05:32 PM   #19
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6636 Times on 4015 Posts
Likes Given: 7890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post

Tack
Already happening. See how well the gun ban and neighborhood cameras are working in Chicago?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/2013/02/26/cta_surveillance_cameras_chicago_installed_thousan ds_of_cameras_on_its_rail.html

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-09-22/news/ct-edit-cameras-20110922_1_surveillance-cameras-crime-data-crime-rate

I am completely sucked into this ongoing manhunt. I want the latest info and pictures.
willshoum Likes This 
Old 04-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #20

Liked 318 Times on 185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
This makes no sense, I've read the CNN report on who they are/where. There is maybe more to this story than we are getting. The suspect killed came to the US when 13 (2000), was he a sleeper? Who trained him in making bombs? What was his source of income. All kinds of questions that are unanswered.

Jim
Who trained him in making bombs? Do a google search that's who. He made a crock pot bomb and stuffed it with nails and ball bearings. It's nothing close to what the terrorists do with tank shells wired to cell phone detonated blasting caps( thank god). When I was a teenager, a kid I knew used to destroy things with home made junk set off with his rc car controller. He learned how to do it on the internet. Just goes to show the liberals, that once again, it doesn't take a gun for an evil person to do harm.