Texas Man Sentensed to 40 Years - Page 13
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Texas Man Sentensed to 40 Years

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2012, 12:49 AM   #121
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
woody63m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 721
Liked 154 Times on 91 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etbob9

Well Tackleberry1, it has been going on for 6 days and 12 pages now!
What's four hours? I just received an e-mail notifying me there had
been another response! That makes well over 30 e-mails I've received
on this inane subject!
Make that 31 emails lmao
__________________
woody63m is offline  
 
Old 07-04-2012, 12:51 AM   #122
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,427
Liked 40 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Default

If you're ever attacked by 3 guys remember this ruling.

Next time someone is being a nuisance remember this ruling.

__________________

Last edited by MikeJK; 07-04-2012 at 12:53 AM.
MikeJK is offline  
 
Old 07-04-2012, 01:06 AM   #123
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kycol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,506
Liked 245 Times on 180 Posts

Default

Already said my piece, but I wanted bob to get another email

__________________
kycol is offline  
 
Old 07-04-2012, 01:11 AM   #124
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Dallas,Georgia
Posts: 142
Liked 30 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 90

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJK View Post
If you're ever attacked by 3 guys remember this ruling.

Next time someone is being a nuisance remember this ruling.
That's right! If someone gets noisy, just go shoot them! Right!?!?
Sounds like you were raised in a squirrel's storage locker!
__________________

Bob

GeorgiaCarry.Org (GCO)

etbob9 is offline  
 
Old 07-04-2012, 01:21 AM   #125
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Dallas,Georgia
Posts: 142
Liked 30 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 90

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycol View Post
Already said my piece, but I wanted bob to get another email
Thanks. I needed that!
__________________

Bob

GeorgiaCarry.Org (GCO)

etbob9 is offline  
 
Old 07-04-2012, 01:45 AM   #126
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,427
Liked 40 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etbob9 View Post
That's right! If someone gets noisy, just go shoot them! Right!?!?
Sounds like you were raised in a squirrel's storage locker!
Actually I was raised in the suburbs by a nurse and a preacher.

Are you advocating letting people run wild as to not upset them? Do you have any daughters in need

What's your background in law?
__________________
MikeJK is offline  
 
Old 07-04-2012, 02:09 AM   #127
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Dallas,Georgia
Posts: 142
Liked 30 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 90

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJK View Post
Actually I was raised in the suburbs by a nurse and a preacher.

Are you advocating letting people run wild as to not upset them? Do you have any daughters in need

What's your background in law?
I'm advocating "Live and Let Live"! What people do, down the street, is
none of your business! Get a life of your own. If it's too noisy, shut the
windows and doors! You are NOT the only thing in the world! You don't
challenge someone to a duel because they were making too much noise
to suit you.

What I'm really trying to say is, mind your own business! No one was
being hurt until this moron walked down the street and tried to impose
his ignorance on others!

He deserves much more than 40 years! IMO
__________________

Bob

GeorgiaCarry.Org (GCO)

etbob9 is offline  
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 07-04-2012, 02:20 AM   #128
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,427
Liked 40 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etbob9 View Post
I'm advocating "Live and Let Live"! What people do, down the street, is
none of your business! Get a life of your own. If it's too noisy, shut the
windows and doors! You are NOT the only thing in the world! You don't
challenge someone to a duel because they were making too much noise
to suit you.

What I'm really trying to say is, mind your own business! No one was
being hurt until this moron walked down the street and tried to impose
his ignorance on others!

He deserves much more than 40 years! IMO
Sad Liberal BS. So if that 26 y/o wants to **** your 14 y/o daughter it's cool? Neither said No so it should be cool right? Live and let live. Right?

You live a sheltered life if you think closing the windows and doors will take care of the noise problem. Believe me it doesn't work.

So did he approach that group of people or did they approach him?

When did he challenge them to a duel? Sounded like the group was the one doing the challenging threatening taking aggressive posture and charging at the lone individual then threatening to go in the house and get a firearm and lastly the attack on the individual by three much larger men. Sounds like a clear cut case on who the aggressors were.

ATTN: Everyone - Leave your CCW at home because it instantly qualifies you as the aggressor. Leave home w/ a CCW and you are looking to start trouble or to oppress others.
__________________
MikeJK is offline  
 
Old 07-04-2012, 02:21 AM   #129
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
GlockRenegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 603
Liked 55 Times on 52 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etbob9

I'm advocating "Live and Let Live"! What people do, down the street, is
none of your business! Get a life of your own. If it's too noisy, shut the
windows and doors! You are NOT the only thing in the world! You don't
challenge someone to a duel because they were making too much noise
to suit you.

What I'm really trying to say is, mind your own business! No one was
being hurt until this moron walked down the street and tried to impose
his ignorance on others!

He deserves much more than 40 years! IMO
^x10^


Right on man... No more posts for me on this thread, im out
__________________
GlockRenegade is offline  
etbob9 Likes This 
Old 07-04-2012, 02:25 AM   #130
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,427
Liked 40 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockRenegade View Post
^x10^


Right on man... No more posts for me on this thread, im out
"come and take it"..? Seriously? They will w/ this sort of thinking. What will you need it for? When rulings like this become increasingly prevalent it'll be illegal to protect yourself against attack.
__________________
MikeJK is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
After 6 years... evo9guy AR-15 Discussion 15 07-02-2012 04:58 PM
Only took 32 years to get it. BenLuby The Club House 19 10-20-2011 12:26 AM
25 years ago MobileMarine Politics, Religion and Controversy 2 09-27-2011 09:12 PM
Deadly Fires in Texas & Texas State Rifle Assoc. Members american121 Legal and Activism 1 09-12-2011 06:04 AM
Eight years ago right now..... canebrake Politics, Religion and Controversy 20 09-12-2009 05:37 AM