Texas Guns on Campus Bill
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Texas Guns on Campus Bill

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Texas Guns on Campus Bill

Saw this on another site.

Tactical-Life.com Guns on campus bill clears Texas Senate hurdle.

Nice to see that people are starting to wake up. I hope it passes.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Thumbs up Amen!

I hope it passes as well! Some people are ignorant when it comes to guns my sister happens to be one of them. She went to the Grand Canyon by her self may I add to go camping for a week. I asked her if she would be taking a gun and she replied " if I were to take a gun it would bring bad energy to me and trouble would be looking for me" then I replies don't you think if trouble comes looking for you then you would have wishes the you would have taken that 45 she said no like I said people are ignorant. I hope it passes!

"A country boy can survive"

Old 04-04-2011, 12:59 PM   #3

Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Ignorance is a disease that some people recover from and some never will. A slow patent teaching with facts may be the cure for some but alas others will never be cured.

Old 04-04-2011, 01:30 PM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

This is good. IMO, the most important thing we need to do for our children and the future of this country is to stop teaching our children not to fight back! Children are being conditioned to be victims from very young ages. Regardless of what our children are told, it IS ok to defend yourself!!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-04-2011, 09:48 PM   #5

Thumbs up

The Bible refers to people as Sheep or Goats.

Both are great annologies.

I prefer not to act like a sheep but more like a Fox.

Too bad this bill isn't in OH as of yet.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. "
(Benjamin Franklin)

'God made man and woman; Colonel Colt made them equal'." (Ann Coulter)

" Praise The Lord but Polly pass the Ammo"( Unknown)

"The 1st one through the door gets the copper coated candy." ( Andy the gunshop owner from "Dawn of the Dead")

Old 04-05-2011, 03:40 AM   #6

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5149

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaGator View Post
Too bad this bill isn't in OH as of yet.

OHIO, HELL! too bad this bill isn't country wide.

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me