Ted Nugent - Page 3

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Ted Nugent

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2012, 06:08 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 526 Times on 318 Posts
Likes Given: 247

Nugent never threatened to kill anyone and was questioned by the secret service. Believe me, if they could've they would've arrested him. What's crazy is a politician saying you have to pass it to see what's in it. That's what I call dangerous and anyone that bought that is really crazy and shouldn't be allowed to vote. Right, or wrong we all have a right to our opinions.

Old 12-23-2012, 02:36 PM   #22

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsmoke11 View Post
Nugent never threatened to kill anyone and was questioned by the secret service. Believe me, if they could've they would've arrested him. What's crazy is a politician saying you have to pass it to see what's in it. That's what I call dangerous and anyone that bought that is really crazy and shouldn't be allowed to vote. Right, or wrong we all have a right to our opinions.
...and what does that have to do with Nugent?

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 12-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #23

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 236

I think he's just trying to seriously annoy the gun-control people. In that regard, he's a great success.

But other than that, who wants the jester to be King? Not me. I shouldn't be the King either.

PatMan

"You'll put your eye out, kid"

”You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”
~Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

"DUMP HICKENLOOPER".. my future bumper sticker.

Old 12-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #24
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

I think it's great that he is preaching the 2nd but I say he goes way over the top.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 12-23-2012, 03:20 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

"The 2nd Amendment is my conceal carry permit. Period."

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

People Like This 
Old 12-23-2012, 03:50 PM   #26

Liked 262 Times on 166 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoovco
I think he makes us pro 2A people look like a bunch of goofball rednecks. He's a piss poor representative of pro 2A people.
You know it really tends to burn my @ss every time someone throws redneck out there like a racial slur! Im proud to be a redneck. You figure most of them grew up with rifles, and them there shotguns,pistols, and stick and strings, so they could hunt down them varmints fer supper. Ted does tend to annoy after a while, but as was stated earlier, i would much rather have him with us than against us! He brings the "spirit of the wild" with him! Rock on!
Old 12-23-2012, 03:58 PM   #27

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turkeyhunter View Post

You know it really tends to burn my @ss every time someone throws redneck out there like a racial slur! Im proud to be a redneck. You figure most of them grew up with rifles, and them there shotguns,pistols, and stick and strings, so they could hunt down them varmints fer supper. Ted does tend to annoy after a while, but as was stated earlier, i would much rather have him with us than against us! He brings the "spirit of the wild" with him! Rock on!
Rednecks are the good hard workin country folk that MAKES this country work. Plain white trash hillbillies is a racial slur I despise.....alomg w that type of person too
Old 12-23-2012, 04:07 PM   #28

Liked 335 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

I find him to be over the top, and maybe he does do more harm than good. He does piss of the anti's and I give him points for that as we are never going to change their minds anyways. It's fence sitters that we need to win over and in that aspect I fear Ted might not be the best spokesmen. Now, Charlie Daniels is a man who is passionate about the 2A AND has a smoother way of getting his point across.

''I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
J.B. Books

Sonic82 Likes This 
Old 12-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #29

Liked 272 Times on 154 Posts
Likes Given: 193

I respect his right to say and do whatever he want's, I think he is a loud mouthed idiot that gives all of us pro 2nd ammendment supporters a bad name.

Old 12-23-2012, 04:30 PM   #30

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Rednecks are the good hard workin country folk that MAKES this country work. Plain white trash hillbillies is a racial slur I despise.....alomg w that type of person too
Just because someones a redneck or country folk doesn't go hand in hand with being impolite, boisterous and crude. Rural people can be the most polite and civil people there are. However, some believe in order to be a redneck you have to be a jerk.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
People Like This