Team Obama Shutting Down West Texas Oil Industry to Protect a Lizard?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Team Obama Shutting Down West Texas Oil Industry to Protect a Lizard?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1823 Times on 1048 Posts
Likes Given: 3743

Default Team Obama Shutting Down West Texas Oil Industry to Protect a Lizard?

Our nation is hurting for job growth and the environmental nuts as well as U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service because of the Dunes Sagebrush Lizard on the endangered species list.

This would impact oil, gas, agriculture (grazing and farming) activities. Next will be where you live in general, look a flea, need to move to protect the flea!

Could a three-inch lizard collapse the West Texas oil industry? - Mywesttexas.com: Oil

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-28-2011, 04:30 PM   #2

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Look for all Government agencies to use policy to further the agenda of the Leftist Progressives in power. This will all change in 2012. By then people will have had their pockets picked enough to understand what is actually happening.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Oh c'mon man, they gotta take care of their relatives.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:19 PM   #4
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1177 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 568

Maybe Rick Perry will finally get tired of all the D.C. bullsh!t and succeed from the Union.

We "Native" Texan's can only hope!

Old 04-28-2011, 05:27 PM   #5

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

I'm telling you this is getting completely out of hand! These Gov't agencies need to be either reeled in and controlled or disbanded altogether.

Why is nobody not suing the pants of these agencies and their bogus reports numbers? They are flat out perpetuating fraud with these bs numbers and conclusions!

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 04-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #6

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
I'm telling you this is getting completely out of hand! These Gov't agencies need to be either reeled in and controlled or disbanded altogether.

Why is nobody not suing the pants of these agencies and their bogus reports numbers? They are flat out perpetuating fraud with these bs numbers and conclusions!
Not only that, these departments of everything and whateverthehell are unconstitutional!! It is not their worry for the effin turtles and moths and lizards and worms. That is the States business and the States alone!!!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-28-2011, 06:00 PM   #7

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Oh c'mon man, they gotta take care of their relatives.
Nice, lizards and snakes, good play!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-28-2011, 06:48 PM   #8
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1850 Times on 1002 Posts
Likes Given: 564

The drug cartels are driving their loads in over restricted land and the Greenies wont let the Border Patrol in to stop them. We have a stack of idiots running the country and you wonder why it is in such a mess. A whole bunch of agriculture was shut down in CA because of a useless little fish. There is no common sense in government just ridiculous regulations and stupid bureaucrats. It would surprise me if the government did something that made sense.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 04-28-2011, 08:37 PM   #9
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

The environmental cause is the excuse that has been given, but the real reason has nothing to do with a lizard or the environment.

Old 04-28-2011, 09:27 PM   #10

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default policy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
Look for all Government agencies to use policy to further the agenda of the Leftist Progressives in power. This will all change in 2012. By then people will have had their pockets picked enough to understand what is actually happening.
maybe they are just good practicing Buddhists?? Naw probably not.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
Vietnam Vet 1968 MCB 53 Danang