Teachers carrying concealed - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Teachers carrying concealed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 04:23 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 181 Times on 129 Posts
Likes Given: 129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
I have definitely been talking to the other teachers, especially the ones that say things like "why does anyone need an AR. They're assault rifles and are completely unnecessary". I calmly explain that I have one and that they are simply a rifle. I always invite people to come out and shoot with me so that they can see for themselves. I explain that I carry when I am not at school etc. I explain that the media is putting a negative spin on this. I personally have not watched any of the news coverage and wish more people would do the same.
You are doing the right thing by trying to educate your co-workers. Every chance I get to talk about guns in a positive way to non gun people I do it. As far as the news goes, Im no longer watching their garbage. Even so called conservative news people are being sucked in by the liberal media on this and its literally making me sick. Im sure the liberal media hates what happened but it hasnt stopped them from exploiting it to the max to push their anti gun, anti constitution agenda. God Bless.