Taking guns from Vets
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Taking guns from Vets

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2013, 10:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 49 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Default Taking guns from Vets

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/04/10135-veteran-forced-gun-confiscation/

This is bull****, what's next?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-03-2013, 11:04 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I can't even begin to express how much this upsets me.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:26 PM   #3

Liked 325 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 517

The Lefties saw a chance to ban firearms from a segment of the population. This tirade against veterans is just being used as an excuse to deny gun ownership to a block of people! It's disgusting.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:30 PM   #4
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21584 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by customammo72 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmarine3533 View Post
this is totally wrong and it more than upsets me, it angers me! men and women who took an oath to defend our country and our Constitution being treated this way is beyond criminal.

i hope he sues everyone involved and wins a huge settlement for the wrong they committed towards him.

Old 04-04-2013, 12:03 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5744 Times on 3251 Posts
Likes Given: 5186

Take a look at the website. A hard look.

I would have a very hard time believing anything they put out, without independent verification..

They sound a lot like "infowars" and "Canada free Press.".

Winston Churchill
alsaqr Likes This 
Old 04-04-2013, 02:08 AM   #6

Liked 49 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Ha ha ha! Trust me I have first hand experience that this is happening for a fact, I am in a battle right now with this happening to my wife who is also a combat vet with PTSD.... She got a letter saying she was incompetent to handle her own funds, firearms, etc.... I had to "remove all weapons" wink wink of course except for my duty weapons which had to be kept locked in the vehicle safe at all times unless it was in my direct control. It is happening, just slowly.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:11 AM   #7

Liked 638 Times on 385 Posts
Likes Given: 12

That's true evil at work. These men and women defend our 2A rights, but are denied their 2A rights.

These dirt bags keep pushing and what is going to happen? What if all the abused vets coordinated an armed response to being constitutionally violated?

IMO, these politicians are playing with fire while soaked in gasoline.

Old 04-04-2013, 03:08 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2121 Times on 1147 Posts
Likes Given: 3193

Quote:
Those guys are more malicious than Alex Jones at infowars.

i'm a severely disabled veteran and Army retiree. i can tell you the link is bull$hit. The only time the VA gets involved is when a veteran is deemed unable to manage his own affairs. In these cases the veteran is declared incompetent and a fiduciary is appointed to manage his financial affairs. In the vast majority of cases the veteran or his family asks for the ruling.

The link is to a political rant. Do some googling and find out the VA budget is much larger today than at any other time.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=34265

BTW: i know a few vets i would not go near when they're armed with a gun; they are true fruitcakes.

Last edited by alsaqr; 04-04-2013 at 03:14 AM.
People Like This 
Old 04-04-2013, 06:26 AM   #9

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by customammo72

image-843908713.jpg

Someone's been partaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmarine3533

image-364880737.jpg

Another

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior1256
The Lefties saw a chance to ban firearms from a segment of the population. This tirade against veterans is just being used as an excuse to deny gun ownership to a block of people! It's disgusting.

image-3175646517.jpg

More!

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

this is totally wrong and it more than upsets me, it angers me! men and women who took an oath to defend our country and our Constitution being treated this way is beyond criminal.

i hope he sues everyone involved and wins a huge settlement for the wrong they committed towards him.

image-2809685551.jpg

It's a party now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus
Take a look at the website. A hard look.

I would have a very hard time believing anything they put out, without independent verification..

image-871730653.jpg

Finally!! Someone that doesn't just drink whatever is offered to him!!

It's a crock! You have no idea the history of the guy that was checked up on. You just assume he's a vet so he's ok! I have guys in my unit right now, active duty, that are not allowed to carry their weapons and I hold some of their weapons cards for them until the doctors clear them. I can see these guys getting boarded and hopefully, never getting to own a weapon, ever!!! Real head cases!! Stop drinking the cool aid just cos its there! Talk about sheeple!!!!

Last edited by yayamamasami; 04-04-2013 at 02:21 PM.
People Like This 
Old 04-04-2013, 06:54 AM   #10

Liked 23 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 142

Same reported here:

http://redflagnews.com/headlines/disarming-americas-heros-veterans-receiving-official-letters-prohibiting-them-from-purchasing-possessing-receiving-or-transporting-a-firearm-or-ammunition

Quote:
OUTRAGEOUS: Veterans receiving letters prohibiting the purchase, possession, receipt, or transport of a firearm/ammunition...
And check this out: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51082152/

Quote:
Domestic terrorism: ‘Patriot’ hate groups skyrocket... The number of anti-government hate groups hit an all-time last year, according to data from the Southern Poverty Law Center.

These conspiracy-fueled groups have been on the rise over the last few years but hit a high of 1,360 “Patriot” groups in 2012, the Center’s new report found. Patriot groups believe “that the federal government is conspiring to take Americans’ guns and destroy their liberties as it paves the way for a global ‘one-world government.’”

Joe

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Suggested gun control movement talking point: "We're OK with guns to keep our families safe, we just don't want you to have them." - Joe

Closed Thread