Take a Look at the CA Roster of "Approved" Firearms - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Take a Look at the CA Roster of "Approved" Firearms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 04:19 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1726 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 3651

Can't blame him. I lived there from 86 to 89. It wasn't too bad them. Cali is the land of fruits and nuts.

Old 08-08-2011, 05:05 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Out of curiosity, if you were well-funded, what would stop a Cali inmate er citizen from having their firearms in a out-of-state storage facility for use out-of-state?

I have no intention of ever living in that beautiful state, but i would be quietly holding onto my firearms, should i ever end up there.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 08-08-2011, 05:13 AM   #13
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1334 Times on 698 Posts
Likes Given: 612

It's the reason I left California. It just got to be too insane what you were being told to think.

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

Old 08-08-2011, 06:07 AM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Yeah Texas does that to. They won't let us own RPG's or hand grenades haha

Old 08-08-2011, 02:10 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Some people here do keep some of their firearms in Nevada. However, I want mine where I can put my hands on them at any time. I don't necessarily have everything I would really like, budget considerations aside, but I do have what I need.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 08-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #16
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2598 Times on 1268 Posts
Likes Given: 1299

CA

A little inside industry information. The testing is why you never saw any Rock River Arms Custom Pistols sold in CA. The cost of building a true custom 45 pistol is not cheap. And then CA wanted several sent for a test so they could drop them and destroy the weapon basically. So RRA told them what the could do with their testing program! Not doubt they certainly would have passed since they are hand built and customized by Pistol Armorers at the plant. Of course they are not in production anymore but I was advised by Rock River Arms they still have a few left. I believe they were as a result of some orders for them that possibly due to the economy the people who had ordered them cancelled the orders after the build was already started on them. And probably from the parts they had left over prior to deciding not to continue to build them due to cost.

Last edited by Sniper03; 08-08-2011 at 10:17 PM.

Old 08-09-2011, 02:27 AM   #17

Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

The State says the list is for "Safety". But LEOs are exempt from the list.

I'm looking forward to the day that a LEO lights some dirtbag up with a gun that our State has decreed is "unsafe".

The lawsuit from that case will cost the State even more money that we don't have, and it will get the "Roster of Approved" handguns thrown out.

Only a matter of time.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."