SWAT team shootin in AZ. - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

SWAT team shootin in AZ.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2011, 10:02 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3387 Times on 1525 Posts
Likes Given: 3094

So, a pharmicist puts a few extra rounds into some little scumbag trying to rob him and he goes to jail for life. The police break into someones home and put 21 rounds into a suspect, and that's ok.

Whatever happened to knocking on someones door and asking if so and so is home? Why do police where masks? I'm not a cop hater, in fact most of the police officers I know are ok people. I just don't like all this para military type stuff. It's just a little to creepy.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:37 PM   #22

Liked 36 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
So, a pharmicist puts a few extra rounds into some little scumbag trying to rob him and he goes to jail for life. The police break into someones home and put 21 rounds into a suspect, and that's ok.

Whatever happened to knocking on someones door and asking if so and so is home? Why do police where masks? I'm not a cop hater, in fact most of the police officers I know are ok people. I just don't like all this para military type stuff. It's just a little to creepy.
That was 71 rds, RJ.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 05-30-2011, 12:00 AM   #23

Liked 3387 Times on 1525 Posts
Likes Given: 3094

I was just counting how many times he was hit. 21 out of 71 wonder where the other 50 rounds went?

Old 05-30-2011, 12:18 AM   #24

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

What happend to all round's have lawyers attached to them 50 rounds 50 lawyers thats alot of bottom feeder's in one room

“The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory.”
Jeff Cooper

Old 05-30-2011, 01:24 AM   #25

Liked 5012 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
With all due respect...."QFTMFT!"
What does "QFTMFT!" mean?

Old 05-30-2011, 02:26 AM   #26

Liked 860 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

Quoted For The Mother eFfin Truth

Old 05-30-2011, 02:32 AM   #27

Liked 36 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Had this home owner been a convict or some other type of miscreant, no tough questions would be asked of the Sheriff's department, however, if you kill a former Marine, or any Veteran, you'd better be correct in your facts and be prepared to justify your actions IMMEDIATELY following the event.

This is particularly true now given the nations feeling that currently our #1 Hero's are not cops, there returning Veterans.

I'm not going to dissect the tactical aspects of this situation, there are simply not enough facts. However, the existence of this thread is a clear indications that Pima County could/should have been better prepared to handle the after action review.

I would hope all of us can hold our judgement until the full facts are know.

I would respectfully remind all of the LEO's here of 1 simple truth. Your safety and your ability to do your job lies neither in your numbers or your mandate. It rests completely in the TRUST of the American's citizenry. Never sacrifice that trust lest you learn the hard way that the punks and criminals your trained to deal with are mere children compared to the overwhelming threat you would face should the millions of honest, hardworking Veterans of this land begin to view you as storm troopers rather than peace officers.

TACK
This is one of the most well thought out responses Ive ever seen on FTF. Thanks, Tack!

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 05-30-2011, 02:33 AM   #28

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

At any rate, this is a low time for the police and a very sad time for the victim's family. It makes me both angry and sad.

Old 05-30-2011, 03:39 AM   #29
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2477 Times on 1328 Posts
Likes Given: 879

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
So, a pharmicist puts a few extra rounds into some little scumbag trying to rob him and he goes to jail for life.
Hardly an accurate description.

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA