Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Supreme Court to decide on CC legality?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 03:34 PM   #81
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1647 Times on 981 Posts
Likes Given: 808

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Jim, you are the one drinking the conspiracy kool aid.

Sometime when you have some idle time you really should actually read the Constitution. It VERY CLEARLY appoints the SCOTUS as the FINAL AUTHORITY. If you can't handle that, you should try to get the Constitution amended.
There is no conspiracy here, just a well thought out strategic plan to move the progressive agenda forward which, if you study history, began about 100 years ago. If you will stop looking at what has and is occurring with a closed mind it will be very obvious what is occurring and why! We are talking about the RTKABA's here, but this is just a SMALL part of what is going on in the world today. They MUST continue to disarm us to complete their plan and they are well on the way to doing this because we allow them to. Look at the far reaching 'regulations' enforced by the MANY Federal Bureau's which do not allow us any 'due process' if we are fined or imprisoned for violating these 'regulations'! This is just the tip of the iceberg. Because of the tornado damage here we got introduced to 'Agenda 21' in a big way!!!
Like I said, no conspiracy here, just a lot of 'useful idiot' (their language not mine) who refuse to see what they are up to and why.
"Fundamental transformation" at it's best!!!
They are 'dumb like a fox' as my Grandma would say!

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

AIKIJUTSU Likes This 
Old 03-05-2013, 04:04 PM   #82
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1167 Times on 684 Posts
Likes Given: 1741

Just look at a picture of the SCOTUS. There are people there who should have retired a decade or more ago. There is one old bat that they have to prop her up so it looks like she is still alive. I would guess that some of them could be swayed by anyone who presents an argument. Whoever is the last one to present an argument will control the result of the vote.

Last edited by AIKIJUTSU; 03-05-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Old 03-05-2013, 04:11 PM   #83
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
Just look at a picture of the SCOTUS. There are people there who should have retired a decade or more ago. There is one old bat that they have to prop her up so it looks like she is still alive. I would guess that some of them could be swayed by anyone who presents an argument. Whoever gives them the most recent input will control the result of the vote.
More importantly, look at the two most recent appointees!
Both of them are liberal secular progressive extremists who are not even qualified to be municipal traffic court judges, but they are GODS to some here. They will see to it that the progressive agenda is put ahead of the Constitution every change they get. This is fact, not opinion! They have already shown their true colors.
So who here thinks they are 'better' qualified to apply the law than we are!!!

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!

Old 03-05-2013, 07:17 PM   #84
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I say again 'Who here thinks they (the last two appointees) are more qualified to apply the law than we (the people) are??????

Last edited by JimRau; 03-05-2013 at 07:31 PM.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #85

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2387

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRau View Post
So what you are saying is they will probably violate the Constitution/our RIGHTS once AGAIN !
In all probability, yes. Dont act so shocked...it IS the federal government after all.

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 03-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #86
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
In all probability, yes. Dont act so shocked...it IS the federal government after all.
Believe me I am not shocked, this is business as usual as I see it. But some take what the government says, through the courts, is not challenge-able !! They think the Justices are GODS if not super human and incapable of corruption and/or following their own agenda by not supporting the Constitution.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:46 PM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRau View Post
Believe me I am not shocked, this is business as usual as I see it. But some take what the government says, through the courts, is not challenge-able !! They think the Justices are GODS if not super human and incapable of corruption and/or following their own agenda by not supporting the Constitution.
Yup, couldnt agree with you more.

The problem is that, what this ALL boils down to, at the very END of the day, is your asking the Federal Government to police itself.

Well, hows that workin for ya?

The SCOTUS is a limb of the Federal Government and prone to all the same pitfalls as Congress and the POTUS. Many here do not recognize this intigral fault.

All of that said the original use of the SCOTUS by the founders was highly limited. It was feared greatly as a result of abuses by Britain. Reading the writing of the founders today many wonder WHY they were so fearful, but we see a little more day by day why they were fearful.

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Last edited by BigByrd47119; 03-05-2013 at 08:02 PM.
JimRau Likes This 
Old 03-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #88
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1167 Times on 684 Posts
Likes Given: 1741

Yep. The SCOTUS is, in effect, legislating via its selective judgement of the validity/invalidity, and its interpretation of the laws.
The founding fathers made a significant error when they appended the clause "A well-regulated militia..." to "the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed". If they'd just let the latter clause stand alone, we wouldn't be having all this conflict.

Last edited by AIKIJUTSU; 03-05-2013 at 09:44 PM.
BigByrd47119 Likes This 
Old 03-06-2013, 02:14 AM   #89
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 205 Times on 132 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRau
I say again 'Who here thinks they (the last two appointees) are more qualified to apply the law than we (the people) are??????
You have done a pretty good job of convincing me that they are far more qualified than you are. But then again you have done a pretty good job of convincing me that my ex-dry good little brother is more qualified.

Are you on pain meds? You are starting to remind me and the guys I work with, and my older brother who have been on prescription opiates for the last decade. Their ability to reason is also severely impaired.

Old 03-06-2013, 02:35 AM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigs-n-fixture View Post
You have done a pretty good job of convincing me that they are far more qualified than you are. But then again you have done a pretty good job of convincing me that my ex-dry good little brother is more qualified.

Are you on pain meds? You are starting to remind me and the guys I work with, and my older brother who have been on prescription opiates for the last decade. Their ability to reason is also severely impaired.
I think your off base...how does accusing someone of drug use do anything but discredit yourself? He asked an honest question, which apparently, no one has an intelligent rebuttle to...

---Ron Paul

---Tom Braun