Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > stupid self defense question from a jar head ....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 08:31 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

ecpecially putting threats towards a girl....
just clean the world up a bit and put that baretta to use..

Old 10-02-2011, 10:31 PM   #22

Liked 972 Times on 645 Posts
Likes Given: 538

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttolhurst View Post
Sorry. You were unclear on the purpose of the trash bags, duct tape and the large trunk. I'm not familiar with how they might be employed for education. Would you elaborate?

make him fill the garbage bags with roadside trash and duct tape them shut. and place them in his trunk untill he delivers them to the dump
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 10-02-2011, 11:44 PM   #23

Quote:
Oh, well! That's all right, then!
...yea? it-its is. so im not sure maybe im just a knuckle dragger. let me get this straight. a "thug" can pretty much threaten and destroy my property but being discrete and precise and above all else careful with my physical response is just beyond human measure? or i can act after the fact and report it, go the police route, i mean, maybe he can accost me 13 or 14 more times but ill get him eventually. yea, video camera! yea i can use that, its 2011, they dont make masks anymore, ill nab him for sure!

hey i have a game, lets play "dont take sh*t out of context."

what you quoted.

Quote:
not advising anyone to to anything illegal
and the rest of it is...

Quote:
not advising anyone to to anything illegal but hey you cant get blamed when bad things happen to bad people, happens all the time.
damn, it almost looks like i was just trying to slip one under the rug there. its like, i said something, but meant the opposite...by poorly using words placement and phrasing. im plenty capable of making myself look retarded. dont help me.

but hey i can see how im quite barbaric and often more than most my opinion can be smeared at. i am after all a jarhead and ive been watching alot of boardwalk empire so im kinda reminiscing if you will. maybe i should drop a gear and make my opinion in a more tolerable respectful tone without sounding to over bearing and offensive.

...oh, wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcprofessional View Post
I may have come across a bit extreme but I express my point that you should not be afraid to get your hands dirty to protect what is you and yours

If Sam Colt made men equal, then John Moses Browning made some men better than others.

Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4."

Old 10-02-2011, 11:48 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1 View Post
make him fill the garbage bags with roadside trash and duct tape them shut. and place them in his trunk untill he delivers them to the dump
jees, thank u JJ, at least someone got it. you teach him a lesson by showing him how to be a good citizen. heheh like i said, tooooo much boardwalk.

If Sam Colt made men equal, then John Moses Browning made some men better than others.

Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4."

Old 10-03-2011, 12:12 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcprofessional View Post
...yea? it-its is. so im not sure maybe im just a knuckle dragger. let me get this straight. a "thug" can pretty much threaten and destroy my property
Well, yeah. That's why they're called "thugs".

Quote:
but being discrete and precise and above all else careful with my physical response is just beyond human measure?
By this, you refer to your advice that the OP and/or "a few devils" ought to assault and kidnap said thug.

Call me a sissy milquetoast girlyman, but I don't think that advising the OP to commit serious crimes (on a public forum, no less!) is a terribly good idea, particularly in light of his stated desire to not go to jail.

Yes, I know you also advised him to not get caught. At least with this, you graduated from giving bad advice to giving useless advice. Thanks to you, the OP had better hope that Mr. Thug doesn't end up in a trunk beaten with baseball bats, because your plan is memorialized online forever, and addressed to him by name.

Good job, Marine.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:34 AM   #26

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Well, yeah. That's why they're called "thugs".

By this, you refer to your advice that the OP and/or "a few devils" ought to assault and kidnap said thug.

Call me a sissy milquetoast girlyman, but I don't think that advising the OP to commit serious crimes (on a public forum, no less!) is a terribly good idea, particularly in light of his stated desire to not go to jail.

Yes, I know you also advised him to not get caught. At least with this, you graduated from giving bad advice to giving useless advice. Thanks to you, the OP had better hope that Mr. Thug doesn't end up in a trunk beaten with baseball bats, because your plan is memorialized online forever, and addressed to him by name.

Good job, Marine.

not sure about in the other states, but in md, you cant get introuble with threating unless its about arsonal(fire)
so i mean im pretty sure he doesnt care its on a public fourm. he didnt do anything wrong exept make a little funny joke that im pretty sure everyone giggled too. and im sure the police would to. since its about a criminal thug who has been in jail most of his life.
im not trying to get in the middle but. were trying to help this fella out not start a fight on this awasome fourmm.. now say you love each other and sit down and shut up justkidding. but seriourly stop

Old 10-03-2011, 12:42 AM   #27

The is not that usmcprofessional would be in any trouble. The point is, that if the thug ends up getting beaten or worse, there is a nice written record of Mr. Buice being advised to beat the man.

Not helpful.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:48 AM   #28

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

no it wouldnt help, but how would the :thug" know to go on a fourm to search for a random guy that said that then try and get the police involved about this fourm, then they would need to go through all this.. bottom line... it would not happen.. period

Old 10-03-2011, 12:51 AM   #29

Liked 9185 Times on 5049 Posts
Likes Given: 74

The more you stay in contact with the police, the bigger his reputation becomes. And I mean a bad reputation with the po-po. If they have records that you are calling them every other day, once a week, whatever, then if you do have to do something about it you will have built a "legal history" (as a cop described it to me) of having had constant ongoing problems with this individual. Every time you call the cops, file a report. Make SURE there is a written report. request copies. The more recorded problems you have with this guy, the better you will look in court if worse comes to worse. You will have PROVEN beyond a doubt that you have done everything you can to rely on local law enforcement to keep the peace.

But that being said, if he lays a hand on your GF, put his freaking brains on the sidewalk Devil Dog.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:56 AM   #30

The thug wouldn't. The police would, in the course of investigating how the victim came to be beaten to a bloody pulp and/or room temperature. It wouldn't take long for them to learn that Mr. Thug had a money dispute with Mr. Buice. And then, http://www.google.com/search?q=corycuice+money&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=MRs&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&source=hp&q=corybuice+money&pbx=1&oq=corybuice+money&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=9224l9818l0l10058l2l2l0l0l0l0l287l287l2-1l1l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=84c58f105e12c753&biw=1081&bih=729 away, there's this thread, currently in search result #4. Guess who becomes suspect #1?