stupid self defense question from a jar head .... - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > stupid self defense question from a jar head ....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I have to agree with Therewolf on this one. If you truly believe that you and those close to you are in danger from this guy and the police will not help, you're better off taking the loss on the loan. If it comes down to a physical encounter where you have to use deadly force, you or your girlfriend could be badly hurt, perhaps permanently. If you shoot him, even if it's found to be justified, it will probably cost you far more than the money owed. If it's not found to be justified, then you lose big time.

It's not a very satisfying solution, but you have to ask yourself whether getting satisfaction is the most important thing.

Just take it as a life lesson to never loan money to a gangta who puts up tattoo equipment as collateral.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:37 PM   #12

Great advice: Aggravated assault, kidnapping, and what... murder? Perhaps you will recall that the OP expressed a wish not to go to jail.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #13

And I beleve I said not get caught. And I said educate, nothing to do with murder suburban steve. Or live in fear and call the police every time your property gets damaged, you get threatened. Or better yet sit on your ass when your girfriend gets made into an example. Then call the police. Im not advising anyone to to anything illegal but hey you cant get blamed when bad things happen to bad people, happens all the time.

But hell if the police do infact help you in a domestic tiff like this, please tell me where u live so I can move. Because where ive been the most help I got, and I quote word for word "come into the station and fill out some paperwork or something."

If Sam Colt made men equal, then John Moses Browning made some men better than others.

Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4."

Old 10-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #14

Liked 77 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcprofessional View Post
And I beleve I said not get caught. And I said educate, nothing to do with murder suburban steve. Or live in fear and call the police every time your property gets damaged, you get threatened. Or better yet sit on your ass when your girfriend gets made into an example. Then call the police. Im not advising anyone to to anything illegal but hey you cant get blamed when bad things happen to bad people, happens all the time.

But hell if the police do infact help you in a domestic tiff like this, please tell me where u live so I can move. Because where ive been the most help I got, and I quote word for word "come into the station and fill out some paperwork or something."
One thing to remember: Never get in a pissing contest with someone who isn't afraid to piss into an hurricane. He ain't afraid to get wet, not because of courage, but because he's too fricking stupid to realize the end result.
Better to give him back the equipment and chalk it up to a valuable lesson. I'd also find a new friend.

Old 10-02-2011, 08:45 PM   #15

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ASAP!
UR GF NEEDS ONE TOO
HE TOUCHES YOU OR YOUR GF HE GOES TO JAIL, IN MY EYES YOU WOULD BE DEFENDING YOURSELF WITH UR BARETTA. DONT LET SOME PEICE OF SH*t "GANGSTA THUG FOSHO HOMIE" BRING YOU DOWN

man do i hate people like that

i have a insadent like this before with a guy down the street. he told me he was going to kick my ass and EFF me up and such.. yea yea whatever. however the guy is mental. i contact local sherrif they said they cant do anything unless its a arresonal threat. they said best thing to do is get a restraining order..

Do you know if this guy is a harm? any past history?
all talk?? maybe

Old 10-02-2011, 08:49 PM   #16

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby View Post
One thing to remember: Never get in a pissing contest with someone who isn't afraid to piss into an hurricane. He ain't afraid to get wet, not because of courage, but because he's too fricking stupid to realize the end result.
Yeah! Just like when every damn Marine you meet always claims they can kick anybody and everybody's ass!

GO ARMY!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 10-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #17

well it is his step brother been in prison most his life , whats he doing about it nothing i wouldnt want him to get involved anyway.

I will deff seek the restraining order way... I would pay him his stuff back but its gone and to be honest im hard up on money i just dont have the money he THINKS the stuff was worth.....and he dosnt want money he wants his and i quote **** back...

I ****ing hate drug dealer type people scum....
I just know if he does somthing stupid like try to beat me up i know how i will react and i will shoot him just like haji and i dont wanna go to jail just cause i dont want to be put in a wheel chair.

As far as the phones go and cameras ....$ dont have any cash ...but we have moved so the only place he could get me is when i get off work.

I would record him but we hasnt called since the threat im just airing on the side of caution

Thank you for all your posts ..

Old 10-02-2011, 09:17 PM   #18

Screw you soldier boy I know I can woop ur ass at least. Heheh naw we are beef headed and refuse to run and I have certianly paid for it on occasions. how, how do u guys say it is it hua or hooah or I like men. Im not sure of the correct saying. Oohrah brother.

Ben again good point. But he pointed out hes a wanna be gangsta. I certianly would not try my handlings on a dude in a biker gang. but some wigger wanna be drivin around in his buddys 90s camaro iroc throwing bricks through a window a dangerous person does not make.

I may have come across a bit extreme but I express my point that you should not be afraid to get your hands dirty to protect what is you and yours

If Sam Colt made men equal, then John Moses Browning made some men better than others.

Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4."

Old 10-02-2011, 09:17 PM   #19

Liked 77 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Being tattoo equipment means it can be craptacular and worth next to nothing, t a few hundred a machine.
Not to be a jerk, but never loan money you can't afford to lose bud. Especially to someone you really don't know.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:28 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcprofessional View Post
And I beleve I said not get caught.
Oh, well! That's all right, then!

Quote:
And I said educate, nothing to do with murder suburban steve.
Sorry. You were unclear on the purpose of the trash bags, duct tape and the large trunk. I'm not familiar with how they might be employed for education. Would you elaborate?

Quote:
Im not advising anyone to to anything illegal
Yes, you are.