Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Stupid article that a liberal used as a comeback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 05:40 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Default Stupid article that a liberal used as a comeback

While I was tryin to reason with a bunch of liberals on Facebook, on the topic of "assault weapons", one of them uses this as a reply to a comment about criminals can't just go out and buy a grenade launcher (the same guy tried to say that criminals use grenade launchers and how an "assault weapon" would be useless if a criminal broke into your home with a grenade launcher).

http://www.opednews.com/populum/linkm.php?f=Connecticut-Gun-Laws-Are-S-in-General_News-121217-367.html

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-20-2012, 05:44 AM   #2
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7363 Times on 4266 Posts
Likes Given: 9480

So what the f*ck is a criminal going to do with a frigging grenade launcher? Don't you need some frigging grenades to make it of any use? Tell Mr. liberal panty waste to start trying to buy a live grenade and see where that lands him.

Old 12-20-2012, 05:46 AM   #3

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad
So what the f*ck is a criminal going to do with a frigging grenade launcher? Don't you need some frigging grenades to make it of any use? Tell Mr. liberal panty waste to start trying to buy a live grenade and see where that lands him.
I can't, I was banned from the page XD
Old 12-20-2012, 11:03 AM   #4

Liked 3678 Times on 1755 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Oh please oh please oh please!!! SHTF!!!

Just a little one!

I only need like 3-4 months without power to let these morons wipe themselves out!

Please oh please oh please!!!!!

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

People Like This 
Old 12-20-2012, 12:02 PM   #5

Liked 311 Times on 209 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Mentioned this in another post. You'll never discuss this issue rationally with anyone on the Left even in the best of times. After an incident like Newtown, it's impossible. Save your breath and sanity. You can't use logic with someone who uses emotion and feelings.

Old 12-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #6

Liked 1421 Times on 819 Posts
Likes Given: 994

I was at Jerry;s Outdoor Sports yesterday. He had grenade launchers for sale. I asked "What the heck do you shoot out of that?" They toldme it works with pepper spray and some type of marking round. Nothing explosive. It actually mounts under the barrel of an AR. I used something similar in the army. I think it was an M-203 back then.

I said to the salesman "I can't belive it. After all these years I found something in your store that I have absolutely no use for."

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

TDS92A Likes This 
Old 12-20-2012, 01:11 PM   #7

Liked 3678 Times on 1755 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967
I was at Jerry;s Outdoor Sports yesterday. He had grenade launchers for sale. I asked "What the heck do you shoot out of that?" They toldme it works with pepper spray and some type of marking round. Nothing explosive. It actually mounts under the barrel of an AR. I used something similar in the army. I think it was an M-203 back then.

I said to the salesman "I can't belive it. After all these years I found something in your store that I have absolutely no use for."
It's a 37mm 'flare launcher' they're legal because there's no explosive rounds for them.
The military uses a 40mm launcher, those need all the proper paperwork/body cavity searches... And $200 tax stamp...per round.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 12-20-2012, 02:11 PM   #8

Liked 118 Times on 87 Posts

there's a lot of idiotic stories being posted on facebook. one such story was headlined "do armed citizens stop mass shootings? No." and then provided a bunch of instances where armed citizens stepped in in the middle of a "mass shooting" and either A) the citizen was shot and killed himself while defending another and therefore, did no good, B) the citizen was actually an off-duty cop, or a military veteran (as if that makes them above the law somehow and not 'orinary citizens?) or C) said they were a vigilante who was not arrested for his "justifiable homicide" by the cops.

It's simply amazing how illogical these people are, how they rationalize and twist a set of facts to fit their argument.

I will look at my own arguments and try to find holes in them, and make sure I'm not doing the same thing they do, but in the other direction, but I just can't find any real holes in my logic, yet theirs is full of them.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:20 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 30

"A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon"

I quoted this directly from the article, it provides no additional input or debate for the topic being discussed so I apologize for that however it does provoke a question...how does a pistol grip protrude "conspicuously" beneath the action of a weapon. I get a kick out of that one every time.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:46 PM   #10
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1287 Times on 762 Posts
Likes Given: 3195

It is the use of the big words that make them sound smarter than they really are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCHOFREAK3 View Post
"A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon"

I quoted this directly from the article, it provides no additional input or debate for the topic being discussed so I apologize for that however it does provoke a question...how does a pistol grip protrude "conspicuously" beneath the action of a weapon. I get a kick out of that one every time.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur