Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > this is stupid

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #61
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter

LOL, damn right. Seriously though, we do have our fair share of antis...... And, also to be honest, my wife works in a school system in the city, and I have not heard of any of this silliness from her.

OK, now, bring on the "City" in NH jokes.....
What do you mean "city" jokes, y'all have cities, there not big, but they're really nice, Manchester may be one of the nicest cities in America. Just because the cities arent big doesn't mean anything. Down here in MA (very rarely do people say down here in MA) we have some big cities (Boston, Worcester, Springfield, and a couple others) but they're hell holes, seriously, I live in a town next to Worcester, and every time you go into Worcester there is a 1 in 3 chance of getting stabbed.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 09-26-2013, 10:42 PM   #62

Liked 858 Times on 572 Posts
Likes Given: 522

Mmmmm, Manchester is not all it's cracked up to be. My wife works in the school system. Maybe it's smaller, so less city problems, but only per capita.....
We were at a "Gentleman's Club" for a Bachelor Party Sat night in Woostah, and everything was fine. Musta lucked out, LOL.

Old 09-26-2013, 10:53 PM   #63

Quote:
Mmmmm, Manchester is not all it's cracked up to be. My wife works in the school system. Maybe it's smaller, so less city problems, but only per capita.....
We were at a "Gentleman's Club" for a Bachelor Party Sat night in Woostah, and everything was fine. Musta lucked out, LOL.
You must have been in the "nice" part of Woostuh.

What do you mean Manchester isn't all it's cracked up to be? Manchester is awesome. And there is is an awesome gun range there.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 09-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #64

Liked 858 Times on 572 Posts
Likes Given: 522

No, what's awesome is the Minigun they have on display. I haven't gone shooting at their new range, but I was there a few months ago, not super impressed with the retail space.

Old 09-26-2013, 11:49 PM   #65

Quote:
No, what's awesome is the Minigun they have on display. I haven't gone shooting at their new range, but I was there a few months ago, not super impressed with the retail space.
The minigun there is awesome. They also have a Maxim, some grenade launchers, an anti-tank rifle, M2's, and a lot more full auto guns, it was like redneck paradise.

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 09-27-2013, 04:05 AM   #66
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 137 Times on 88 Posts
Likes Given: 149

I guess it would be against the school policy for the kids to go pheasant hunting with their dads. I went hunting alone and packed a 1911 with my shotgun at the age of 17. Why, because I could.

http://militarysignatures.com/signat...ember14888.png
Retired LE, M.P., Sr. M.P. Investigator, armorer, F.B.I. Trained Rangemaster/Firearms Instructor , Presently Forensic Document Examiner for D.H.S.

Old 09-27-2013, 04:21 AM   #67
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2598 Times on 1366 Posts
Likes Given: 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc3402 View Post
Has anybody bothered to look up the Virginia definition of firearm? It is a weapon that expels a projectile through combustion of an explosive charge. For some reason that doesn't sound like an Airsoft gun to me.

I can't believe I'm going to post this two mornings in a row, but if I was the kids parents I would be getting an ACLU lawyer.
The ACLU is a single issue entity. That issue is the 1st Amendment. They have shown little interest in any other "rights".

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 09-27-2013, 04:29 AM   #68
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2598 Times on 1366 Posts
Likes Given: 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
Yeah in the high school they expect us to arrest both parties in self defense situations. We won't do that either. Cameras would be nice for us though, since the teachers can never write a report or witness statement worth a crap. It's zero tolerance so no thinking is necessary right? So they don't think. They literally write "little
Johnny was fighting." And then leave. For educated people they are really ignorant about the Criminal Justice System. I get more information out of 5 year olds than high school teachers.
I have gone round and round with school administrators as well as or own administrators. Self defense is a legally protected right. Even kids have the right to self defense. If a kid is defending himself (even in school) he has comitted NO offense). It is NOT a fight. It is an assault with a legally protected self defense on the other side. The loser is not a victim.

I agree, public school teachers fould not write their way out of a paper bag. Their English composition skills are worse than a 5th grader. And these people are supposed to teach our kids something? Rookie officers have a real struggle with report writing because they have never had to express themselves on paper in public school.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball