The "Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act" I don't get it... - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The "Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act" I don't get it...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2012, 05:27 PM   #41
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 392 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 762

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
From now on, your are only allowed to have a single shot rimfire rifle. You must register it. You may have a 410 shotgun, but not both at the same time. You must also register that one. You are only allowed to have 20 rounds of ammunition at a time. Later we will restrict this to two rounds at a time. The rifle is not allowed to have an external magazine.

You are also now required to buy a vehicle within the next 10 days that gets greater than 40 miles per gallon. If you own a farm and need a truck, fine. You must pay a penalty to the government, and your only allowed to drive it a total of 50 miles per week, so use it sparingly, you WILL pay a penalty and we will be checking.

You may no longer have more than one cheeseburger per week, but an exception will be made if you don't eat fries and/or it is a vegetarian burger, and you WILL pay a penalty to the government for each additional cheeseburger.

You may no longer purchase soda except in packages of 6 servings per month Individual servings are not to exceed 12 ounces. You may no longer drink more than one per day. You will pay a penalty to the government for exceeding this limit.

You are now required to carry health insurance. If you cannot afford health insurance, we will provide health insurance to you, and if you don't accept it, you will pay a penalty.

Need I go on?
Isnt this what Bloomburg is doing in "new yawk" and obozo is doing with health care?

Keep your powder dry boys.
Things are gonna get rough.

Old 08-04-2012, 01:33 AM   #42
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6020 Times on 3410 Posts
Likes Given: 5633

Quote:
Originally Posted by widowmaker View Post
Isnt this what Bloomburg is doing in "new yawk" and obozo is doing with health care?
I lways though that was Bloomersburg, and Osama bin Biden!s

Winston Churchill