Starbucks Now Anti-gun - Page 11
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Starbucks Now Anti-gun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2014, 09:14 PM   #101
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2230 Times on 1204 Posts
Likes Given: 802

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittmeba View Post
JosephMD,
If you have read any of my posts you know I feel much the same way as yourself.

But in their defense - they haven't done anything wrong. If they are not removing a pistol from the holster and not waving the rifle around in the air I don't think they have violated the law providing they have not exempted themselves from owning a firearm. Just taking pictures is not a violation but certainly indicates they are looking for some attention.

I hope the Starbucks customers didn't associate you with the other gun-slingers just for carrying.
I could also get some people together, walk into Starbucks, and start dropping f-bombs all over the place. It wouldn't be illegal, but it would make us look like ignorant boobs that no one wants to have around.

Just because it is legal, does not make it wise.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA
People Like This