Spike Lee Sued - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Spike Lee Sued

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2014, 02:34 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2693 Times on 1871 Posts
Likes Given: 1366

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
I don't know how spike was not charged with trying to incite, a serious criminal charge. Money would mean nothing to me in this case. I would want to make an example of Spike. I would only settle for criminal charges that scb would land his ass in jail for 20 years.
He is extremely lucky that nothing happened to that couple.

Now let's see if anyone shuns him in his industry.

Old 07-11-2014, 10:59 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1093 Times on 566 Posts
Likes Given: 594

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
I can predict the outcome on this one, Anyone remember "Weatherman" Bill Ayers? How about Machine Gun Patty (Hearst)? They paid the price for their crimes didnt they?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patty_hearst

Is Spike like them in any way? Yup

Will he pay? just about as harsh a penalty as these two independently wealthy MFers did...
...and they weren't even Minorities.

Old 07-12-2014, 12:29 AM   #13

Liked 325 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseric View Post
That would be Racist.
I'm certainly waiting to here the "progressives" scream this at the couple for suing Lee.
Old 07-12-2014, 01:28 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2693 Times on 1871 Posts
Likes Given: 1366

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
I'm certainly waiting to here the "progressives" scream this at the couple for suing Lee.
They will excuse him for his bleeding heart. If looking hateful was a crime, Lee would have been serving life. It always amazed me how this gnome made it relatively big, with this bulging hateful stare and the perpetual rat smirk. Affirmative action? Don't know. The worst about him is that he has an audience.
Old 07-12-2014, 04:50 AM   #15

Liked 150 Times on 105 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
It seems like the America we live in today, you can buy the right to shout fire in a crowded theater if youve got enough money or are a star! Hope they do guiltify him to the tune of a few 10 million bucks but my guess is he gets a slap on the wrist at worst. He literally put that couples life at risk, thats a criminal activity deserving of prison time and a loss of significant savings and future earnings not a reward as highly paid guest speaker at a Dem Fund raiser.
Agreed.

Spike Lee reminds me why I do what I do. Why I put my life at risk each and every day to see to it the scales of justice are balanced, and to protect those who have no defender.

Woof Woof Dirtbag!!!

MisterMcCool Likes This 
Old 07-15-2014, 11:52 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6619 Times on 3687 Posts
Likes Given: 6292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercator View Post
They will excuse him for his bleeding heart. If looking hateful was a crime, Lee would have been serving life. It always amazed me how this gnome made it relatively big, with this bulging hateful stare and the perpetual rat smirk. Affirmative action? Don't know. The worst about him is that he has an audience.
Just like Michael Moore. Nobody should have ever heard of him, but the liberal/libertarian America haters with money finance his crap.
People Like This 
Old 07-16-2014, 05:17 AM   #17
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Dog View Post
Agreed.

Spike Lee reminds me why I do what I do. Why I put my life at risk each and every day to see to it the scales of justice are balanced, and to protect those who have no defender.
wow, just wow.
File Type: jpg facepalm 001.jpg (10.2 KB, 12 views)