Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Legal and Activism (
-   -   Spike Lee Sued (

Rentacop 07-11-2014 06:34 AM

Spike Lee Sued
Nationa Review -

Finally Justice in the Zimmerman Case: Spike Lee Sued

Via Variety:

Spike Lee has been sued by an elderly couple in Florida, whose address he incorrectly identified as the home of Trayvon Martin killer George Zimmerman, according to court documents obtained by the Smoking Gun.

The suit claims the “Do the Right Thing” director tweeted out the Florida address along with George Zimmerman’s name in March 2012 to his 240,000-plus Twitter followers.

“While defendant intended to post the home address of George Zimmerman, he actually posted the address of plaintiffs Elaine McClain and David McClain,” the complaint reads.

“I don’t give a f— what you think kill that Bitch,” Lee wrote. “HERE GO HIS ADDRESS, LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN.”. . .

Good. - Greg Pollowitz

DrFootball 07-11-2014 06:42 AM

Too bad he can't be forced to give up going to Sporting events until he makes Restitution to that Couple,...

Sent from my iPhone using CC Firearms Talk

Axxe55 07-11-2014 07:47 AM

i'm amazed that no one is filing some sort of criminal charges against him for that.

i guess, "Do the Right Thing" doesn't apply to Spike!:mad:

mseric 07-11-2014 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Axxe55 (Post 1602750)
i'm amazed that no one is filing some sort of criminal charges against him for that.

i guess, "Do the Right Thing" doesn't apply to Spike!:mad:

That would be Racist.

mseric 07-11-2014 10:28 AM

1.2 Million, hope the jury awards 10 times that.

WebleyFosbery38 07-11-2014 12:04 PM

It seems like the America we live in today, you can buy the right to shout fire in a crowded theater if youve got enough money or are a star! Hope they do guiltify him to the tune of a few 10 million bucks but my guess is he gets a slap on the wrist at worst. He literally put that couples life at risk, thats a criminal activity deserving of prison time and a loss of significant savings and future earnings not a reward as highly paid guest speaker at a Dem Fund raiser.

John_Deer 07-11-2014 12:31 PM

I don't know how spike was not charged with trying to incite, a serious criminal charge. Money would mean nothing to me in this case. I would want to make an example of Spike. I would only settle for criminal charges that would land his ass in jail for 20 years.

Mercator 07-11-2014 12:47 PM

That perpetually angry POS should be sentenced to rooming for a year with Mel Gibson.

WebleyFosbery38 07-11-2014 01:05 PM

I can predict the outcome on this one, Anyone remember "Weatherman" Bill Ayers? How about Machine Gun Patty (Hearst)? They paid the price for their crimes didnt they?

Is Spike like them in any way? Yup

Will he pay? just about as harsh a penalty as these two independently wealthy MFers did...

willshoum 07-11-2014 01:20 PM

Wait a min.........................
Thats todays America. The same as the media, the same as the cops with a no knock warrant at the wrong address that kills dogs and innocent law abiding citizens. Who the $$$$ is spike lee................We live in a @@@@ up world...................