The social-ist hog McCarthy is already saying the U.S. is responcable for the Norway - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The social-ist hog McCarthy is already saying the U.S. is responcable for the Norway

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 08:11 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

As a liberal there is only one thing I didn't appreciate from the right. The man wasn't a Muslim and that's all they screamed about when it happened and jumped like a cat with an m80 up its ass when it turned out he was Christian. I don't wallow in guilt over this horrible tragedy, I think that It's time that we at home look at every type of extremist so that this doesn't happen here at home.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:17 PM   #12

Liked 134 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 245

well, thanks to Rahmbo we have our own local McCarthy problems......we went from weis to worse.....

Articles: Guns Are Racist: Chicago Politics and Blame-Shifting for Urban Violence

it just keeps getting more and more ridiculous....

Old 08-04-2011, 08:27 PM   #13

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

What extremists? OH you mean like bill ayres, The alf and elf, carol anne burger, James Chester Blanning, Jared Loughner, Bill Sparkman, Amy Bishop, The Fort Hood Shooter, The IRS Plane Crasher, The Cabbie Stabbing, and The Pentagon Shooter. OOPS almost forgot James von Brunn. All them dam pysco right wing terror-ists. But wait a minute these are or were all liberal democrats, what gives here?

Old 08-04-2011, 10:29 PM   #14

Wow, so every extremist is a radical liberal? What the hell were you taught? Let's see jerry falwell blamed 9-11 on pagans, gays and abortion doctors because of gods wrath. Yet it were Muslim extremists who did it for their cause. All everyone wanted after any horrible event is blood myself included, but before I pull the trigger on my s&w .40 I want to be damn sure It's the right person. So quit the damn hate monger crap. Cause extremist idiots come from all sides, and I would like nothing more then to stop them before they start.

Old 08-05-2011, 01:34 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1291 Times on 627 Posts
Likes Given: 76

I had two of the Libs where I work walk up to me and say; "well, we hope you are happy, more people killed by bid American gun magazines."

I asked them if the creep beat the dead to death with the magazine, and how did that police protection thing they were always harping on, work out?

They walked away, and I guess we agreed upon one thing. I was an idiot for opposing their knowledge and opinion, and they were just idiots.

Old 08-05-2011, 01:59 AM   #16

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

ARE THEY LIVING WITH THERE HEAD UP THERE ASS?!? you can US made mag and other equipment from the black market, you can get almost anything from the black market. Hell in Somalia you can get a fully automatic AK for $30 US.

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Old 08-05-2011, 05:22 AM   #17

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Sounds like a plan. Thats a bill we need to be signed into effect.

Old 08-05-2011, 11:39 AM   #18
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

What do those liberals think they will accomplish by trying to get rid of guns. If someone wants to kill someone else, they'll find a way. If they can't get a gun, they'll use a knife. If they can't get a knife, they'll us something else sharp and pointy, If they can't find anything they can use for a weapon, they'll just beat someone to death. The only thing getting rid of guns will accomplish is making it harder for citizens to safely defend themselves.

(If a liberal was cornered by a serial killer and they just happened to find a gun, I wonder if they would choose to use it of if they would let the serial killer kill them?)

That extremist would of killed those people even if America had stricter gun laws. He could easily get guns elsewhere. In place like Iraq and Afganistan, guns are easy to come by. He could probably get pretty much anything he wanted. Especially if he had ties to any of the extremist groups over there.

I'm pretty much fed of with the government now. We need to replace most of the people in the senate and the house of reps and we really need to replace the president and most if not all of his cabinet. We need to put our prioritys in order. Insted of harassing law abiding citizens with gun controll laws, they need to find away to help the economy recover.

Here's a little proof that gun control laws do not help.

In 1960, the population was 179,323,175. The total number of crimes was 3,384,200 with 228,460 of those being violent (6.75%).

In 2009, the population was 307,006,550. The total number of crimes was 10,639,369 with 1,318,398 of those being violent (12.39%).

Gun control laws are stricter than they were in 1960. That mean that the more gun control laws that there are, the more violent crime there is.

Hard to argue with ain't it.

Here is a link the the site that I got this info from.
United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2009

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 08-05-2011 at 11:41 AM.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:39 PM   #19

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifi266 View Post
As a liberal there is only one thing I didn't appreciate from the right. The man wasn't a Muslim and that's all they screamed about when it happened and jumped like a cat with an m80 up its ass when it turned out he was Christian. I don't wallow in guilt over this horrible tragedy, I think that It's time that we at home look at every type of extremist so that this doesn't happen here at home.

a Christian? a Christian is one who follows Christ teachings that man followed SANTAN! no where in the Bible do you read about anything like that.

Old 08-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #20
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

lonewolf 101 is right, no true Christian would do this. He may have gone to church and he may have owned a Bible but that doesn't mean he was a Christian. Christians believe in loving each other and follow the teachings of Jesus. This man obviously had a lot of hate in him and took it out on innocent people. This man may have believed in God and Jesus but that doesn't make him a Christian. (Not jumping on you Scifi266, I'm jumping on the people who first said he was a Christian)

Scifi266, I agree that people should not jump to the conclusion that the man was a Muslim, and yes, we should keep an eye on all extremist but we should not infringe on any law abiding citizen's rights.