So...who's all moving to Missouri? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > So...who's all moving to Missouri?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 516 Times on 281 Posts
Likes Given: 172

I own land in Missouri and plan on moving to the 'Show Me State' in the future....

Old 05-23-2013, 04:47 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
What do you mean trying? They Californicated Oregon a long time ago. I remember "Dont Californicate Oregon" signs over 30 years ago when I lived there. Multnomah County was and probably still is the worst. The Kalibanners have screwed up Washington and now Colorado.
Well if you havent lived here in 30 years you might notice a shocking lack of Kalifornication goin on. I mean really Portland's drag queens aren't nearly as attractive. There's no assault rifle ban or crazy restrictions on handgun ownership like mag capacities and freaking bullet buttons on the AR's that are legal, Portlanders still prefer coffee to meth (mostly) The Oregon senate and house still maintain a decent balance of conservative voices and silicon implants are surprisingly rare in comparison. So, yeah I'm not seein it. Guess you gotta be on the outside, lookin in for that perspective

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
therewolf Likes This