Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > So now Ron Paul is a "racist".

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2011, 01:57 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
"Who here has not sin let him cast the first stone" ~ Jesus
Having said that let reason prevail and patriotism triumph in the casting of Ron Paul for President of the United States. The only logical choice out there! Because he truly cares.

Old 12-24-2011, 02:17 PM   #12

Liked 47 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
OMG we're going to wind up with Obama for a second term. I just see no other possibility with everything that's going on.
Get use to it.

Old 12-25-2011, 08:39 PM   #13

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
Get use to it.
No.

Because if he gets 4 more years,its likely that his supporters will try to overturn the 22nd Amendment.
You know,the one about presidential term limits.The one that got enacted after FDR; to prevent another FDR.

Bill Klintoon was shooting his mouth off about just that not too long ago.

It is clear that what the left wants is a dictator for life.
They want Obama to be their Stalin,their Castro,their Mao.

And THAT ain't happening even if I have to cast my vote for Newt "The UberNeoCon" Gingrich.

I firmly encourage my fellow Libertarians,Constitutionalists,and Patriots to understand this and act accordingly when it comes time to cast their vote.
"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%