Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Is it smarter to walk away from a fight when you are carrying ccw or a wimp?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2012, 10:55 PM   #31
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19825 Times on 11258 Posts
Likes Given: 49979

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1 View Post
Walk away. walking away does not always mean a fight will not happen. but at least you tried. i can count the number of fights ive been in on one hand.. all of which i walked away from at the start... and all of which i won.. i WILL NOT instigate any fight.. but bet your ass i'll fnish it. as those poor guys learned.
that is well said JJ. by walking away, and if a fight were to happen, then that works in a person's favor, especially if there are witness's. because people will say that he tried to de-scalate the situation or even avoid it by walking away, but wasn't allowed to.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:46 PM   #32
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1672 Times on 1019 Posts
Likes Given: 1984

Looks like FTF scored 100% on this test! Well done. Walk away is definitely the right choice.

Would be nice if there was a way to display this thread in the mainstream media. One of the (mostly) unstated assumptions by the anti-gun crowd is that people who want to carry guns want to use them.

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

People Like This