Since Packing.org is no longer around.............. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Since Packing.org is no longer around..............

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2011, 01:27 AM   #11
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1968 Times on 1066 Posts
Likes Given: 586

You had the unmitigated gall to recommend an 870 for defense! You should be soundly horsewhipped for that offense. Makes you wonder about some people. I was looking at a really nice little 870 pump today in 410. I was wondering if I could get a slugger barrel for it.
Next we need to get hunting and fishing licenses reciprocal.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 10-19-2011, 03:10 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounce View Post
If a law abiding citizen can use his drivers license in every state,the same should apply to a cwp.
A driver's license is a "priviledge license". Do you really want your right to self defense defined in these terms ?

FWIW you might want to apply that same sort of reasoning to a federal law guaranteeing the same thing ! IOW, what the fed controls, it can take away ! Far better to work "under the radar" to get all state's legislatures to co-operate in accepting CCW licenses from other states ! >MW