Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Showing Photo ID Required for Vote

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 10:03 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Can't afford an id card? In SC an id card costs ten bucks, and city buses run in town. And for those outside the bus routes, how hard is it to get a relative to give a lift? Seems excuses rather than personal accountability is more and more a hallmark of the human race everyday.

"I'd rather die on my feet than to live on my knees." E. Zapata

Old 12-31-2011, 12:49 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 629 Times on 290 Posts
Likes Given: 363

IMO and from what I observe, there is a large group of people who do not want to be identified in any official way. Hence the widespread of 'street names,' non-use of last names, etc. Some of these folk have multiple names in the system. I suspect some are drawing government aid checks under several I.D.s. And some are paid for their votes and cast under several names. It's not that they don't have I.D., it's that they have more than one and they fear Voter I.D. would pin them down to one 'official' name.

Old 12-31-2011, 01:29 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1978 Times on 1064 Posts
Likes Given: 2950

I

Quote:
believe a voter should be required to show a legal photo ID in order to vote.
So do i. The Democrats have fought against voter id for a very long time.

Old 12-31-2011, 02:15 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1719 Times on 894 Posts
Likes Given: 3624

Democraps like voter fraud. It gets em elected.

Old 12-31-2011, 05:01 PM   #15
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2220 Times on 1112 Posts
Likes Given: 1140

Back to what C-3 stated they have to sign an affirmation of identification. And I know a lot of states have that. But what kind of verification is that when you are dealing with dishonest people in the first place. What happens if person one comes in and signs affirmation for Fred Smith goes to the machine and votes. Here comes person number two the next day who is the real Fred Smith who finds he has already signed on the line when he has not been to the pole. Now what happens and who did number one vote for. After consideration of the previous posts maybe a drivers license is not enough? Maybe everyone should be required to sign by their name to vote and also be required to produce a "certified copy" of their Birth Certificate. Or acquire a bar coded card (using a certified birth certificate) for positive ID like a credit card that they must us and have scanned at the poles to vote. Therefore if the card had been previously scanned it would not permit a second vote on the same bar code. And a counterfeit card for me and you would be harder to produce. It is amazing how smart some of us common Americans are and the they are not smart enough to force the right procedures. And as previoulsy stated the Democrats survive on fraudulant votes and scams like ACORN. Who is still operating under new names! And yes!even dead people were voting in the last election for example. It never seems to amaze me in America that I can go overseas and use my Master Card and if they want to varify my identity they can do it in a matter of seconds. But the American voting system can not even control the voting process here in the USA. Whoops! Answered my own question! It is because they do not want to due to the fact they can not tamper and have fraudulant votes on their behalf if they should put a good system in place! True or False?

Old 01-02-2012, 07:15 AM   #16

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Just remember, Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse are registered voters in Wisconsin, they signed the petitions to get Obama on the ballot in 2008. And here I thought they either lived in California or Florida (maybe Paris, France). Are residents of those states or countries allowed to vote in Wisconsin? If so, they've got as bad as Minnesota, where enough votes were faked to elect Al Franken.

Old 01-02-2012, 12:21 PM   #17

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Wisconsin once tried to make it as easy as possible for people to vote (remember, it's our right). For some reason most of you think that is a bad thing. We all know that if someone wants to break the law they will find a way and photo ID will not change that. There was already a strong anti-voter fraud system in place in Wisconsin provided the poll workers did their jobs. How many of you have ever worked an election? I'll bet that if you contact your local clerk they will be more then happy to have you then you can watch first hand how all those dirt bag poor people stuff ballot boxes. Plenty of chances this year with the Spring Primary, Walker recall and Presidential. I'd be surprised if even one of you have ever worked an election and I bet less then half of you even vote. Enforce the laws we have and punish the people that break them, wow, what an idea. I'll stop for now and let the Monday morning quarter backs take their shots at me.

USAF 77-99
MAC trained killer

Old 01-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1719 Times on 894 Posts
Likes Given: 3624

Yep, its our right. and it sure is easy to vote. Democrats got plenty votes from dead people, convicted felons, and illegals. I recon you support that.
And I have worked an election, ya jackwagon.

Old 01-02-2012, 01:03 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1160 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 469

I currently reside in WI and have legally voted in a total 5 states, I even successfully voted with a punch card in Florida. WI is without a doubt the easiest of those 5 states to walk in and vote fraudulently.

Walking in and registering to vote on the day of the election is ludicrous, with or without photo id.

Old 01-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #20
Proud to be an American
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 779 Times on 360 Posts
Likes Given: 367

"Enforce the laws we have and punish the people that break them, wow, what an idea."

You mean like voting illegally?It would be much easier if they had to provide identification before exercising their most important right! I can't get on a plane without taking my shoes off and you think showing identification is an imposition?

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.