Shocking!!! - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Shocking!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 05:38 AM   #11
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

oh yes, but of course they are going to send you a letter knowing when it will happen if it were to happen!

it would happen just the way they have chipped away at the 2nd admendment, one little piece at atime, never all at once.
My personal belief is that Obama is gonna use executive orders to sign in some gun bans including an awb

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 12-27-2012, 06:35 AM   #12

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Something happens and you say it can never happen again...Yeah, that's what will happen...no way. No way to do it nation wide? A few more shootings and maybe we get martial law to because obviously we can't be trusted to be left to our own devices. May terror attacks home grown or otherwise.

I can't say it will happen but it can. I know it can because it's already happened. Just not at a national level........in this country anyway.
...No way...It can never happen

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 12-27-2012, 07:52 AM   #13

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

A group of pieces of crap, brought this country to its knees (briefly), with some box cutters and fingernail files.

We should have banned Home Depot immediately!

Right?

Old 12-27-2012, 09:20 AM   #14

Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

How many people will fight back honestly...after watching that it put it in better perspective. I have a baby on the way and honestly dont know what id do. I want to say fight back and it feels like the right thing to do but what if no one else does. Thats the part that scares me. What is the better choice fight for my freedom or live so my child has a father...

Old 12-28-2012, 03:54 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig
How many people will fight back honestly...after watching that it put it in better perspective. I have a baby on the way and honestly dont know what id do. I want to say fight back and it feels like the right thing to do but what if no one else does. Thats the part that scares me. What is the better choice fight for my freedom or live so my child has a father...
If I see them doing it to my neighbors, I don't wait for them to get to my door. I open fire.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 12-28-2012, 07:20 AM   #16

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig View Post
It's kind of that one vote don't make a difference thing. Count all those one votes and all of a sudden you get a bunch of people. too bad they are not more motivated, maybe things would be a little different these days.

You have to do what you believe is right. Then hope you made the right decision. For me the idea of going against the powers that be scares the hell out of me. But what is better? Live as a slave or or die free? This too has happened before. So it just might happen again. Hope it never gets to that point though. Old broke down guys make crappy soldiers

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 12-28-2012, 09:46 AM   #17

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

You have three different kinds of gun owners:

1. People who owns guns for target practice/sport shooting
2. People who own guns for home defense/personal protection
3. People who owns guns to protect themselves against bad government

People in groups 1 and 2 will give up their guns when the law comes to get them. People in group 3 are going to die defending the constitution. I wish there were more people in group 3 than in groups 1 and 2, but sadly, I don't think there is.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #18
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21919 Times on 12384 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkava_4 View Post
You have three different kinds of gun owners:

1. People who owns guns for target practice/sport shooting
2. People who own guns for home defense/personal protection
3. People who owns guns to protect themselves against bad government

People in groups 1 and 2 will give up their guns when the law comes to get them. People in group 3 are going to die defending the constitution. I wish there were more people in group 3 than in groups 1 and 2, but sadly, I don't think there is.
then why has there been an increased membership in the NRA and other gun rights groups? why the huge sales of (hate this term!) "assault rifles"? why are there increased numberss of peoplesigning up for CC classes?

Old 12-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #19

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
then why has there been an increased membership in the NRA and other gun rights groups?
Most of those people are not worried about the 2nd Amendment as much as having to give up their guns. Group 2 people and Group 3 people are a lot more concerned about the 2nd Amendment than Group 1 people are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
why the huge sales of (hate this term!) "assault rifles"?
Those people are assuming the future laws won't affect the weapons that they currently own.

Last edited by Merkava_4; 12-28-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Old 12-28-2012, 01:02 PM   #20

Liked 1937 Times on 1071 Posts
Likes Given: 1273

I think the vast majority of gun owners simply think that the second amendment says we have the right to keep and bear arms. And they believe that is the actual wording. They have no idea what the real purpose of the 2A is. That would be to protect ourselves from a tyranical government!

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

axxe55 Likes This