Sheriff Warns of Second American Revolution over Gun Control - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Sheriff Warns of Second American Revolution over Gun Control

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 05:10 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1732 Times on 900 Posts
Likes Given: 3667

Liberal democrats suck.

Old 03-31-2013, 05:12 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1732 Times on 900 Posts
Likes Given: 3667

Well... At least some, do believe in the 2nd amendment.

Old 03-31-2013, 01:23 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by molonlabexx View Post
Sheriff Warns of Second American Revolution over Gun Control [VIDEO]

I am glad more and more are standing. Notice how foxnews is pretty much the only mainstream outlet that has pro-gun anchors and interviews.
Impressive interview with sheriff Clark. He told it like it is. Amazing, how authoritarian -wanna-be's in cities ALWAYS shun the obvious (criminal drug lords and street gangs) and goes after the law-abiding citizens, who incidentally, has had enough political bullying!!! (And the 'shove' has yet to manifest).

Old 03-31-2013, 01:39 PM   #14
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2726 Times on 1483 Posts
Likes Given: 780

The government has been robbing Peter to pay Paul and Paul is tired of it so he is buying guns.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I was taught to respect my elders but they are getting harder to find.

Old 03-31-2013, 01:44 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2192 Times on 1300 Posts
Likes Given: 1112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightide View Post
Actually, the local sheriffs throughout the country taking a stance refusing to support is good for gun rights, and great for their local politics. I imagine it will guarantee them a lot of local votes if they get challenged in the next little county election, but the issue of federal supremacy was settled at Appomattox Courthouse when Lee surrendered the Army of Virginia. Any new bill such as referred to above is just local politics...federal authorities do not need any authorization from any local state or county to enforce federal law.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the publicity the local Sheriff's get, since it makes the public realize that the whole country is not New York city or California...and lets them know how we feel at the local level. But it is a little silly if people think that a rural county elected sheriff has any say in the matter, they don't.
Yes we do! We have had this conversation here and IF the feds try and enforce these unconstitutional laws we will PROTECT the citizens here from them. In other words they will have to take us on first! I don't thing there are all that many fed LEO's who feel strongly enough about these laws to take on not only the citizens but the LEO's too!
I would hope it don't come to this, but I would not be surprised if it does.
Progressives at the most ruthless dishonest people on the earth and they have been elected to national office so anything is possible.

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

Old 03-31-2013, 01:50 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater View Post
Liberal democrats suck.
You got it wrong. It is not about liberal/conservative or even democrat/republican, it is about progressive vs traditionalist!!!
The democratic party has been totally hijacked by the progressives, and republican party has been infiltrated badly by the progressives.

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!

PanBaccha Likes This 
Old 03-31-2013, 01:52 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default No way Jesus.............[mexican]

the U.S. doesn't have the man power to fight the citizens and the wars they are fighting now. If it does happen it will be just before the next election or right after Hitlery is elected as the first female potus..........

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 03-31-2013, 04:57 PM   #18

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRau View Post
Yes we do! We have had this conversation here and IF the feds try and enforce these unconstitutional laws we will PROTECT the citizens here from them. (
I certainly hope this is a moot point. I don't see further restrictions getting far. Jim, I don't know how old you are, but I've seen this in my lifetime, back in the 1960s, when county officials tried to stop desegregation. I assume you are an elected Sheriff, do you mind sharing what county and state?

Old 03-31-2013, 07:16 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7126 Times on 3944 Posts
Likes Given: 6878

Quote:
back in the 1960s, when county officials tried to stop desegregation.
And we saw how far that went.

Gov. Faubus, and his loonies, ZERO!

101st airborne, winner.

And without firing a shot.

Old 04-02-2013, 09:46 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
I certainly hope this is a moot point. I don't see further restrictions getting far. Jim, I don't know how old you are, but I've seen this in my lifetime, back in the 1960s, when county officials tried to stop desegregation. I assume you are an elected Sheriff, do you mind sharing what county and state?
I work for the Winston County Sheriff (Alabama).
Comparing the two, desegregation legislation and anti-gun legislation, are TOTALLY different!
Segregation was wrong, anti-gun legislation is wrong. The difference here is when they tried to stop desegregation they were going against the Constitution, when we stand against the anti-gun legislation we are standing with the Constitution!

Rocky7 Likes This