Sheriff Warns of Second American Revolution over Gun Control
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Sheriff Warns of Second American Revolution over Gun Control

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 01:34 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 362 Times on 230 Posts
Likes Given: 157

Default Sheriff Warns of Second American Revolution over Gun Control

Sheriff Warns of Second American Revolution over Gun Control [VIDEO]

I am glad more and more are standing. Notice how foxnews is pretty much the only mainstream outlet that has pro-gun anchors and interviews.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-29-2013, 01:48 PM   #2

Liked 271 Times on 153 Posts
Likes Given: 193

They can pass whatever laws they want, but I am not registering my guns. Instead of a civil war pitting brother against brother, it would be pitting brothers in arms against a tyrannical government.

”The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.”
~James Earl Jones

Old 03-29-2013, 02:35 PM   #3

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

I'm thinking this is what the bastard in office wants, look at it DHS is buying tons of ammo, weapons, and APCs. They're gearing up to attempt to put down the american people and if we go into this I doubt they'll take prisoners it'll probably just be like what the nazi's did with captured american soldiers sit there load them on trucks or make them march miles then boom mow them down with a machine gun. I don't doubt this is exactly what he wants.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Old 03-29-2013, 02:37 PM   #4
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebear View Post
i'm thinking this is what the bastard in office wants...
bingo!....

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:41 PM   #5

Liked 67 Times on 46 Posts

Gorilla warfare is the way to go. An organized army can never win against it.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:58 PM   #6

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

Have we all - finally - had enough of the Progressive bullsh-t?

There are a few more people speaking up in Canada, too. It might be my optimist nature, but I think there's something good in the wind. I can smell it.

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

JimRau Likes This 
Old 03-29-2013, 02:58 PM   #7

Liked 1957 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Yeah, gorilla warfare...nobody wants that...

images.jpg  

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting
People Like This 
Old 03-31-2013, 03:52 AM   #8
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1905 Times on 1103 Posts
Likes Given: 3901

Look at Colorado, this is a pressure cooker ready to go off.

A bill is heading to Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper’s desk that Republican lawmakers say would give members of the Secret Service broad arrest powers in the state and could provide a framework for federal agents eventually to enforce gun restrictions.

“This is absolutely insane,” Rep. Lori Saine, R-Dacono, said. “In theory if a Secret Service agent is in a county where the sheriff has refused to enforce some of the recent unenforceable gun laws, the agent could arrest an individual if he believes the law has been broken.”

The idea actually aligns with an Obama agenda to create vast new restrictions and regulations on guns. WND has reported that hundreds of sheriffs nationwide, including many in Colorado, have said they cannot enforce federal restrictions that would violate the Second Amendment.

In Colorado, Weld County Sheriff John Cooke said he and many other county sheriffs “won’t bother” with several laws poised to go into effect in Colorado because they would be impossible to enforce.

One of the laws would require private sellers to do a background check on purchasers in private gun transaction, but the sheriffs wonder how to keep track of whether gun owners are meeting the new requirements.

Cooke said many new gun laws are “feel-good, knee-jerk reactions that are unenforceable” and would “give a false sense of security.”

Cooke said he and other sheriffs are considering filing a lawsuit to block the laws. And sheriffs in other parts of the nation agree, with more than 340 already banding together to promise to uphold the U.S. Constitution.

The Colorado Legislature also passed a bill putting a 15-round limit on ammunition magazines.

Old 03-31-2013, 04:10 AM   #9

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
A bill is heading to Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper’s desk that Republican lawmakers say would give members of the Secret Service broad arrest powers in the state and could provide a framework for federal agents eventually to enforce gun restrictions.
Actually, the local sheriffs throughout the country taking a stance refusing to support is good for gun rights, and great for their local politics. I imagine it will guarantee them a lot of local votes if they get challenged in the next little county election, but the issue of federal supremacy was settled at Appomattox Courthouse when Lee surrendered the Army of Virginia. Any new bill such as referred to above is just local politics...federal authorities do not need any authorization from any local state or county to enforce federal law.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the publicity the local Sheriff's get, since it makes the public realize that the whole country is not New York city or California...and lets them know how we feel at the local level. But it is a little silly if people think that a rural county elected sheriff has any say in the matter, they don't.

Old 03-31-2013, 04:53 AM   #10

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The Liberal Democrats are playing dirty. They are holding up pay checks to Colorado Sheriffs who will not enforce their new laws.