Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Sharia Law in the USA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 03:14 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 7

Sorry I guess I was hitting the keyboard faster than I can spell.Please forgive me.Hope you understand my point about the issue.

Murfdog

Life Liberty & the Pursuit of H&Ks
P2000sk 9mm NS Lem
P2000sk .40 sw NS Lem
USPc .45acp NS Lem

Old 02-16-2011, 05:49 AM   #52

yeah not gonna validate that with a 3 paragraph long response and end up sounding like a liberal left wing ***** sympathizer, i am getting tired of hearing nut job Muslims trying to build mosques in what would be considered our "holy land" (twin towers), it isnt gonna happen.

Nothing say's "don't enter my house" like a newscast that says "home invader killed with Tomahawk"

Dalai Lama: "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." <- now that made my day

You cant go to war against the Gorgatron with your keys all... willy nilly...

Old 02-16-2011, 06:37 AM   #53

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheBunny View Post
yeah not gonna validate that with a 3 paragraph long response and end up sounding like a liberal left wing ***** sympathizer, i am getting tired of hearing nut job Muslims trying to build mosques in what would be considered our "holy land" (twin towers), it isnt gonna happen.

i was starting to wonder.................

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Old 02-18-2011, 01:29 AM   #54

we are losing this country because of our own stupidity.AMERICAN MORONS HAVE TAKEN OVER OUR BELOVED U.S.A.

Old 02-18-2011, 01:12 PM   #55

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Angry

I've gotta say, while American endorses tolerance and all, it needs to make a stand. Like other religious radicals, fundamentalist muslims interpret the Koran to suit their needs. I know a muslim, normal kid, father is a businessman in the US and Egypt, and a pretty normal kid. He played football, and was actually pretty funny. Now, without a doubt, there are a LOT of bad muslims in the US wishing to do us harm.

The government must make a decision (hard for a politician, I know) It is either

The Muslims can practice Sharia Law, and it will apply to anyone they interact with or,

The government does not endorse their law, and makes them conform to our laws while in our country.

I want the second one to happen, but if the first does, lets vote from the rooftops gentlemen. The day the government allows ANY religion to supercede my rights is the day I will become truly ashamed of my government and how far it has fallen.

"I only regret I have but one life to lose for my country" Nathan Hale

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.