Sharia Law in the USA - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Sharia Law in the USA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 02:48 PM   #21
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1990 Times on 1078 Posts
Likes Given: 593

My grandparents on both sides immigrated here legally from Europe and Russia. They learned the language and became productive citizens. They became Americans and did not expect the country to conform to them. My wife immigrated here legally and became a citizen as soon as she could. She has not missed voting since. She became an American and believes in the American traditions and the Constitution. She does not believe America should conform to her. The new immigrants dont seem to feel that way, They believe they should make "fundamental changes" in our laws, culture and way of life to conform to their way of thinking. To those I say GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 02-12-2011, 01:53 AM   #22

Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
Don't hate the people. Hate the ideology they follow. You want to follow a religion? Great! Knock yourself out. But when that religion demands tribute from ME or subjugation of ME or that the laws of MY land be changed, then we have a problem.

The onus is on Muslims to put down the fundamentalists among them and establish a new non-literal interpretation of the koran. Otherwise, things will get nasty again, just as they have over the past 1200+ years.
Hell yes HATE the people they are the ones that make up the religion.I will never trust anyone who follows the muslim faith if they truely believe they want to kill anyone that does not believe!We better wake up before it's to late.I'm proud to be a CHRISTIAN and believe in JESUS and if muslims don't like it they can go F**k themself!

Murfdog

Life Liberty & the Pursuit of H&Ks
P2000sk 9mm NS Lem
P2000sk .40 sw NS Lem
USPc .45acp NS Lem

Old 02-12-2011, 02:19 AM   #23

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

If they want to demand their law in the US, they can shove it. We can't discriminate against religion, but when the religion conflicts our laws, TFB. They should go back where they came from if they want to live by their "old" laws. We are the greatest country in the world because we welcome everyone with open arms, but people who take our kindness for weakness can GTFO!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 02-12-2011, 04:51 AM   #24

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

^^^^^yeah, what he said!!^^^^

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 02-12-2011, 05:16 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww View Post
If osamaobama gets re-elected next term, then I see us falling into the PC love your moooslim brother and bow to their laws
Not as long as I'm still breathing, and still have ammunition !!

Old 02-12-2011, 05:46 AM   #26

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

i've got news for ya, IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING! look @ the state of what, Montana is it. look @ NY, SH1T, THEY WANNA PUT UP A GD MOSQUE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER FROM THE TOWERS..................AND SOME AMERICANS WERE OKAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"hide ya kids, hide ya husbands, hide ya wife, cuz dey rapin' e'erbody 'round her!" -Antoine Dotson

Old 02-12-2011, 06:34 AM   #27

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

What a shame. . . . the sad part is that the (closer to) average Americans living there and trying to raise a family in that chaos. (My uncle is a Doctor/Speaker for the Mayo Clinic in Rochester and raised 3 great children there) This type of outrageous acceptance and embracement of a foreign/minor/bizarre culture has gotten out of hand. . . . but it has been brewing for sometime. And not just in that part of the country. . .

Half of my grade school years were spent in an area that forced us to spend a good part of our "American" history classes having certain cultures shoved down our throats. It really turned me off of history as a whole for a long time after. It bothers me (maybe even more so now) knowing what I missed out on that could have really enriched my education and my life.

Three months out of a school year were spent in, insert culture here: "________" History Month. Yet I can remember very few single lessons dedicated to any more "traditional" American cultures. My brother, friends and myself being AMERICAN (mostly Irish/German/Scot type mutts ) were taught of our families arrival in the states and practiced our traditions at home, but were strongly discouraged from expressing them in school, because the Native American students (New Mexico school) found them to be offensive.

It was great in Art classes too. We made "Dream-catchers", headdresses and practiced Native dances. For field trips we went to cliff dwellings and other ruins and constantly reminded of how beautiful of a culture we wiped out. . .

Sorry for the ramble, but I now have daughters coming into gradeschool and already beginning to see the similar trend. "You must accept EVERYONE for what they are and where they are from, unless you're just a plain old traditional, hard working, tax paying, law abiding, contributing member of AMERICAN society."

Old 02-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #28

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

As We The People naively allow the Primitive Cultures to overtake us in numbers, and dictate our laws, we will find ourselves brought down to their Third World Level, and WE will be the minority. We will NOT be a 'protected minority' as we have allowed THEM to become. WE will be shunted aside, forced to 'assimilate' to THEIR primitive culture, or we will find ourselves hounded to extinction.

OR...... we inititate "The New Crusades" and TAKE OUR NATION BACK.....

Old 02-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #29
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1990 Times on 1078 Posts
Likes Given: 593

We have a lot of the old ruins in the west. They are not that old. A group of hikers were on the way to see a ruin that was 600 years old. An English tourist remarked that his grandmothers house is 1200 years old and she lives in it.
The Indians were badly treated. There is no doubt about that but those ruins were abandoned long before Europeans came to this country. I am 2nd generation but I have been blamed for what happened to the Indians and for slavery.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 02-12-2011, 03:58 PM   #30
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murfdog View Post
Hell yes HATE the people they are the ones that make up the religion.I will never trust anyone who follows the muslim faith if they truely believe they want to kill anyone that does not believe!We better wake up before it's to late.I'm proud to be a CHRISTIAN and believe in JESUS and if muslims don't like it they can go F**k themself!

Murfdog
Muzzies today didn't write the koran nor do many of them interpret it any differently than it has been interpreted for the last 1200 years. If islam is to survive, adherents must re-interpret the koran in a figurative rather than literal fashion. Otherwise, there will be more bloodbaths.

Don't get me wrong. I don't like or respect islam and I am suspicious of people who follow something claiming to be a religion that concerns itself with political, legal, military and educational aspects of people on earth more than it concerns itself with transcendental issues. But I would rather see an internal effort by muslims to fix the problem than an all-out global war of genocide.