Sharia Law in the USA - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Sharia Law in the USA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2011, 08:24 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Well based on the videos and the info from various books on the topic it looks as if I will become part of the minority sometime in the future.

What's that line John Conner uses in Terminator: Salvation - "you are the Resistance!"

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 02-10-2011, 08:54 PM   #12

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Panda - A lot of that is very accurate and very true. Those numbers, and many more, are covered in the book I referenced above.

It also shows how limited or trying to limit immigration of Muslims is basically useless as once they are in the country. Their birth rates are dozens of times higher than the average couple in any country they have moved into during their migration outward.

The book details how once they can take over one city block, they begin to take over the next. Soon they have a "community" and need for a community center, funded with tax dollars. After a few communities are established, they have a district, and are able to elect Pro-Sharia candidates to represent that district.

Extrapolate that out a mere 5 to 10 year period and you get entire parts of a country like France where non Muslims won't even go for fear of being detained in a third world system of backwoods laws.

This is a very real threat, as Political Correctness allows a continuing bend, bend, bend to allow for the "growth" of the Islamic Culture until there is no resistance left.
As long as people believe that there are "peaceful" muslims, or that "Oh, they aren't that bad, they don't bother ME!". Then they will continue to spread like the disease they are.

I wonder if it's too late, if not now, then by the time people wake up, it will be. I have said it before.... POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF THIS COUNTRY!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 02-10-2011, 09:08 PM   #13

Liked 22 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I'm with opaww.

we're Americans and we pray for peace, and if we can't have peace we find and destroy the people who screwed up the damn peace. So we can have some peace. - Christopher Titus

Old 02-10-2011, 11:26 PM   #14
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1908 Times on 1103 Posts
Likes Given: 3901

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww View Post
If osamaobama gets re-elected next term, then I see us falling into the PC love your moooslim brother and bow to their laws
I agree and do not forget Michigan either, they have a high Muslim population.

Time to open some pork shops!

Old 02-11-2011, 12:08 AM   #15

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 23

Default Nothing New

Theres freedom of religion, so if this issue is staying private, let it be.
If its infringing on the ability of other people to enjoy their rights, it shouldn't pass. Simple as that.

There was a good point. We often have an existentialist view towards problems that do not immediately endanger us. The longer I read the news, the more attractive a retirement in Switzerland sounds...

But thats just my two cents, there are undoubtedly more informed opinions than mine.

"I only regret I have but one life to lose for my country" Nathan Hale

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Last edited by easterner123; 02-11-2011 at 12:12 AM. Reason: revision

Old 02-11-2011, 12:44 AM   #16
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1974 Times on 1069 Posts
Likes Given: 587

One of the problems is the refusal to allow dogs in the cabs even if they are service dogs. This is in violation of federal handicap laws. Also there is the alcohol factor. If they refuse to take someone who has been drinking home, there may be more drunks on the road. Go a little deeper and we have the refusal to take women that inappropriately dressed by Muslim standards. Give an inch now and only sober men and women in burkas will be able to ride in a cab. No one is forcing the Muslims to drive cabs. This is just a wedge to drive in more Sharia law.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Last edited by JTJ; 02-11-2011 at 01:10 AM.

Old 02-11-2011, 01:08 AM   #17

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I find myself becoming rapidly less tolerant of multi-culturalism. This is America. If you don't want to be Americans, then as the old bartender in "The Boondock Saints" so aptly phrased it "make like a tree and get the f**k out of here!"

Old 02-11-2011, 01:18 AM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I have never hated a group of people in my life but I find myself inching towards it.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 02-11-2011, 09:31 AM   #19
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
I have never hated a group of people in my life but I find myself inching towards it.
Don't hate the people. Hate the ideology they follow. You want to follow a religion? Great! Knock yourself out. But when that religion demands tribute from ME or subjugation of ME or that the laws of MY land be changed, then we have a problem.

The onus is on Muslims to put down the fundamentalists among them and establish a new non-literal interpretation of the koran. Otherwise, things will get nasty again, just as they have over the past 1200+ years.

Old 02-11-2011, 12:08 PM   #20

Liked 132 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
I find myself becoming rapidly less tolerant of multi-culturalism. This is America. If you don't want to be Americans, then as the old bartender in "The Boondock Saints" so aptly phrased it "make like a tree and get the f**k out of here!"
A thought I agree with 100% and a favorite quote of mine...

my hat is off to anyone who has served or is currently serving our country.....God bless you..you're friends and family included.

for the latest chitown headlines, check here:
http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

NRA - member for life