Sharia Law in the USA
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Sharia Law in the USA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2884 Times on 1582 Posts
Likes Given: 810

Default Sharia Law in the USA

This is a must see. Your freedom is at stake.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-10-2011, 06:03 PM   #2

Liked 27 Times on 7 Posts

Realistically, this is Minnesota.

They elected Jesse Ventura Governor and Al Franken Senator - anything can happen in that state. (BTW, I was born & raised in Minnesota)

Also, the state bird of Minnesota is the Common Loon (no joke)...

Old 02-10-2011, 06:45 PM   #3

Liked 1429 Times on 846 Posts
Likes Given: 440

If Khat is illegal then those people should be arrested. I've never heard of that drug though, it might be one of those that isn't on the illegal list yet. I have no idea.

The refusal to handle Bacon issue is a private company allowing their employee to do that. Would you prefer the government to intervene in the companies business? If you don't like the company, boycott. I remember a while ago there were pharmacists who refused to hand out birth control pills claiming it was against their religious beliefs. Somehow that was not seen as Christians taking over a state yet because they are Muslim this is ultra scary.

I believe the Taxi issue has been dealt with as well and the commission instituted a rule that only allowed taxi drivers to refuse a fare if they felt that fare endangered their life. They would be suspended 30 days for the first offense and have their license revoked for the second. I can't find a link that says if that was ever officially instituted though, all I can find is a link saying they were going to vote on it.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:55 PM   #4

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3488 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Khat is a leaf that is chewed, very popular in the middle east, and is a stimulate (along the lines of low doses of cocaine) if I am not mistaken.

If what I read is correct, and my memory serves, the leaves of the plant are most potent shortly after being picked. It has some substance that is super powerful and is a Class 1 Substance by the DEA. That I remember for sure. After it dries, and I don't know how long that takes, this substance is much more mild and is still prohibited, but I don't remember what class it is rated.

The fresh stuff is what is used before, basically, running into battle. And it dates back centuries. If you re-watch Black Hawk Down they even reference it in the movie as one of the reasons that the Somali's are hard to bring down with the basic 5.56mm round.

As to the news story....

AMERICA ALONE!!

You guys need to read this book. There is a game plan that is spelled out for these people that is explained in detail and you can see each step of it unfolding. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND you picking up a copy and educating yourselves.

JD

Old 02-10-2011, 07:22 PM   #5

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Creeping Sha'ria?...... or not so creeping? Our governments, at all levels, MUST find their balls and declare that we already have laws, ONE set of laws is enough!! You can accept the laws that we have and abide.......or leave.

Here's something interesting, and somewhat troubling if it's true and accurate.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 02-10-2011, 07:51 PM   #6

Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

If osamaobama gets re-elected next term, then I see us falling into the PC love your moooslim brother and bow to their laws

Old 02-10-2011, 07:55 PM   #7

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5149

looks like Joan of Arc might need to be reincarnated!

Old 02-10-2011, 08:04 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS View Post
looks like Joan of Arc might need to be reincarnated!
or Vlad III the Impaler

Old 02-10-2011, 08:04 PM   #9

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3488 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Panda - A lot of that is very accurate and very true. Those numbers, and many more, are covered in the book I referenced above.

It also shows how limited or trying to limit immigration of Muslims is basically useless as once they are in the country. Their birth rates are dozens of times higher than the average couple in any country they have moved into during their migration outward.

The book details how once they can take over one city block, they begin to take over the next. Soon they have a "community" and need for a community center, funded with tax dollars. After a few communities are established, they have a district, and are able to elect Pro-Sharia candidates to represent that district.

Extrapolate that out a mere 5 to 10 year period and you get entire parts of a country like France where non Muslims won't even go for fear of being detained in a third world system of backwoods laws.

This is a very real threat, as Political Correctness allows a continuing bend, bend, bend to allow for the "growth" of the Islamic Culture until there is no resistance left.

Old 02-10-2011, 08:19 PM   #10

buy more ammo