Shame on msnbc - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Shame on msnbc

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 08:35 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
locutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 11,271
Liked 7692 Times on 4224 Posts
Likes Given: 7395

Default

Who cares what they do.

Nobody watches them!
__________________
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know

“There aren't any great men. There are just great challenges that ordinary men like you and me are forced by circumstances to meet.”[IMG] Admiral Bull Halsey

Stop the population explosion. Make war, not love :D
locutus is offline  
MOshooter Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:43 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,474
Liked 649 Times on 426 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
Man to be honest I really don't care what ones views on guns are. But for Gods sake at least have some semblance of sense and dignity. Using outright lies or misinformation is just plain wrong. And when a news outlet is caught.....again they really should look at themselves.

For mew it's like this.
If you don't agree with abortion then don't have one.
If you don't agree with gay marriage then don't marry a gay person.
And if you don't like guns then don't own one.

Why do these liberal asshats only talk about rights when it's convenient for them?

While Im thinking about it If a woman's body is her choice why can she get a ticket for no seatbelt on her way back form an aportion clinic? I guess it's only her choice when it's a defenseless baby...

DrumJunkie I agree

They (MSNBC) should take a look at themselves and those responsible should be held accountable for their blatant lies and falsified information to the public,instead of just sweeping it under the table and quietly walking away with no response to their

"Select Editing"???
MOshooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:09 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Edge of Darkness
Posts: 6,495
Liked 4795 Times on 2681 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Default

MSNBC is a suffering animal. Yes, I want to keep an eye on this dying beast. I would like to be chosen to fire the final head shot to ease their pain.
nitestalker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:29 AM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,062
Liked 266 Times on 190 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Default

Here are excerpts from a letter about MSNBC :
The 'gun control ' ghouls have come out to feed on the bodies of the Connecticut murder victims . MSNBC has had a gun-hater's 'circle jerk' going for some weeks .

Tom Brokaw tried to fool the viewers into thinking that the guns in question fire fully automatic . MSNBC also tried to fool people into thinking AR-15s have grenade launchers on them .

Most of those railing against the AR-15 have probably never even fired one themselves . They are attacking what is to them, an abstract concept, not a gun .


Joke :

Question - Do you know why Americans buy AR-15s ?

Answer - Because Obama sold all the AK-47s to the Mexican drug gangs .

What I will not tolerate is leftist media and politicians springing a pre-planned agenda in the guise of " reacting to a tragedy " . I hope all of you will call your congressmen and senators and stand up for your Second Amendment rights . Go to www.Ruger.com to do so easily .
Rentacop is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:40 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fa35jsf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The greatest country in the world, Texas!
Posts: 1,182
Liked 567 Times on 339 Posts
Likes Given: 235

Default

Hey I will admit it.... I watch MSNBC sometimes.
It makes getting my heart rate up a lot easier than running on the treadmill. Plus it also makes me feel like I'm spying on the enemy. After about 5 minutes my blood pressure has spiked and I have to change the channel for fear my head might exploded.
__________________
Practice doesn't make perfect, it make permanent.

When I hear a Liberal say "I can speak for gun owners because I own a shotgun" I just want to scream "Well I can speak for vegetarians because I like lettuce on my cheeseburger!"
fa35jsf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:43 AM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lima,Ohio
Posts: 3,373
Liked 3205 Times on 1442 Posts
Likes Given: 2969

Default

I'm sure Chainfire will come and explain why the leftist media lies to us.
rjd3282 is offline  
DrumJunkie Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:48 AM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Camden, Ohio and Richmond Indiana
Posts: 119
Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
I'm sure Chainfire will come and explain why the leftist media lies to us.
I don't know about that:

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/no-more-nra-bashing-83011/
ResidentialPyro is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,474
Liked 649 Times on 426 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rentacop View Post
Here are excerpts from a letter about MSNBC :
The 'gun control ' ghouls have come out to feed on the bodies of the Connecticut murder victims . MSNBC has had a gun-hater's 'circle jerk' going for some weeks .

Tom Brokaw tried to fool the viewers into thinking that the guns in question fire fully automatic . MSNBC also tried to fool people into thinking AR-15s have grenade launchers on them .

Most of those railing against the AR-15 have probably never even fired one themselves . They are attacking what is to them, an abstract concept, not a gun .


Joke :

Question - Do you know why Americans buy AR-15s ?

Answer - Because Obama sold all the AK-47s to the Mexican drug gangs .

What I will not tolerate is leftist media and politicians springing a pre-planned agenda in the guise of " reacting to a tragedy " . I hope all of you will call your congressmen and senators and stand up for your Second Amendment rights . Go to www.Ruger.com to do so easily .
I completely agree,
The "leftest media" and pro gun politicians swarm ANY gun related tragedy to benefit their agenda Banning Firearms,where are these leftest media and pro gun control politicians when a firearm has detoured a violent crime or saved a life?

Where do some of these media reporters come up with some of these terms like "High Power Magazines"?

Thanks for the reminder to call our Congressmen and Senators to voice our concerns on the attacks on our 2nd Amendment


Quote:
Originally Posted by fa35jsf View Post
Hey I will admit it.... I watch MSNBC sometimes.
It makes getting my heart rate up a lot easier than running on the treadmill. Plus it also makes me feel like I'm spying on the enemy. After about 5 minutes my blood pressure has spiked and I have to change the channel for fear my head might exploded.
Haha I see where some of these anti-gun media can give a person a cardiovascular workout with the one sided biased reporting...I have to admit, I watched some of Anderson Cooper 360 until I couldn't take anymore of their uneducated one sided reporting
MOshooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Shame on you Remington UMC .223 sgttessnc Ammunition & Reloading 15 07-21-2012 04:28 AM
The Hall of Shame opaww Politics, Religion and Controversy 4 04-01-2010 10:09 AM



Newest Threads