Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > SF Police Chief Calls for National Gun Registry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2013, 08:47 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2440 Times on 1389 Posts
Likes Given: 1910

Well, can we send the SF Police Chief and the

75 YO prancing g-string drag queen to

Mexico?

Old 08-14-2013, 08:48 PM   #22

Liked 571 Times on 303 Posts

The saddest part I that the B.S going on there is spreading to the rest of California. 3 of the biggest gun grabbers are from there and Sacramento. Some of the bills they are proposing are the most ignorant laws I have ever heard of. I need to move!!!!

Old 08-15-2013, 04:07 AM   #23

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Just because many flaming gay/bi/lez/trans people live in that State doesn't have anything to do with it being the way it is politically.

My best-friends roommate has a pair of breasts on him that are more then likely larger and well formed then most people this forums wives and girlfriends that are real women. And HE is pro-gun.

Old 08-15-2013, 04:52 AM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 137 Times on 88 Posts
Likes Given: 149

The S.F. COP is a unmitigated Tool. I had a friend who was a S.F. Motor Sgt. when he retired he got the hell outta Dodge.

http://militarysignatures.com/signat...ember14888.png
Retired LE, M.P., Sr. M.P. Investigator, armorer, F.B.I. Trained Rangemaster/Firearms Instructor , Presently Forensic Document Examiner for D.H.S.

Old 08-15-2013, 04:59 AM   #25

Liked 2215 Times on 999 Posts
Likes Given: 2143

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperSC View Post
Just because many flaming gay/bi/lez/trans people live in that State doesn't have anything to do with it being the way it is politically.

My best-friends roommate has a pair of breasts on him that are more then likely larger and well formed then most people this forums wives and girlfriends that are real women. And HE is pro-gun.
A dude with a set of t!ts? He ought to carry a gun.

Old 08-15-2013, 05:47 AM   #26

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 2

The EU passed a bill, that all EU member countries mus implement a national firearm registration database.

After the school shooting in Winnenden in 2009, the german government pushed to get that database finished before the deadline set by the EU.

On Jan. 1st this year the database went live.
Yesterday one of the police unions issued a press release stating, that the firearm database is fullof mistakes and can`t be used in the way it was meant for.
Adresses of the firearmowners are wrong, firearms have been registered wrongly, caliber data was put in wrong.
Sold firearms havn`t been assigned to the new owner, etc.

Such a database is a pile of Sh_t. It didn`t work in Canada and it dosn`t work in Germany.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:08 AM   #27

Liked 628 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 12

It only works for confiscation purposes and creating a new "agency" to oversee it.

Old 08-15-2013, 11:06 AM   #28

Liked 64 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Here's a thought. If you bought your guns through a licensed dealer, then you have recorded a background check for the purpose of purchasing a weapon. The dealer must retain record of that sale inclusive of make and serial number. Now, if it is true the Feds can record every telephone call and read every email, don't you think they could determine which guns you purchased, from where, and when? Now do they know if you still own them, or if you own any purchased "off the grid?" Nope. Do you require & record data on a bill of sale when you transfer a gun privately? I do. Why? Because I see legitimate purchases I make from a gun dealer as an informal registration. If a weapon I sell or trade is ever used at a later date for criminal purposes, I want to be able to show I don't own it and to whom it was transferred.

Old 08-15-2013, 04:54 PM   #29
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7744 Times on 4473 Posts
Likes Given: 9991

Quote:
Originally Posted by danolator View Post
Here's a thought. If you bought your guns through a licensed dealer, then you have recorded a background check for the purpose of purchasing a weapon. The dealer must retain record of that sale inclusive of make and serial number. Now, if it is true the Feds can record every telephone call and read every email, don't you think they could determine which guns you purchased, from where, and when? Now do they know if you still own them, or if you own any purchased "off the grid?" Nope. Do you require & record data on a bill of sale when you transfer a gun privately? I do. Why? Because I see legitimate purchases I make from a gun dealer as an informal registration. If a weapon I sell or trade is ever used at a later date for criminal purposes, I want to be able to show I don't own it and to whom it was transferred.
So you record sales but from what I understand of your approach it would not make sense to record purchases. Would that be correct or am I off base?

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 08-15-2013, 06:33 PM   #30

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

Registration is only effective for one purpose - confiscation.

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.