Sex Offender Accused of Raping 2-Year-Old - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Sex Offender Accused of Raping 2-Year-Old

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2010, 03:46 AM   #11
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2474 Times on 1326 Posts
Likes Given: 879

My wife works with a woman who had a brother in law who worked the juvenile sex crime squad here in our area. After two years on the squad, he went to the Holiday Inn not far from our home, got a room, and stuck his service weapon in his mouth and pulled the trigger.

I can't imagine, and don't want to imagine what it is like to deal with the kind of scum that would do that to a child day after day.

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 12-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2571 Times on 1418 Posts
Likes Given: 4080

Yep, the scumbag received a sweetheart deal after he raped the seven year old. He was sentenced to four years in prison for that rape. i'll be that the prosecutor allowed Ramos to plea bargain.

Something is very wrong when a judge gives a scumbag four years in prison for raping a young child. Wait, this is Califiornia: It seems that child rapists are a protected species in that state.

Old 12-04-2010, 02:09 PM   #13

I know this wouldn't fly with human rights folk, or politicians... but child sex offenders should have to do their time in general pop, with an identifying color uniform on, or a face tattoo so everyone knows who they are. none of this protective custody bs... And when they are done, chemically castrate them, cruel and unusual punishment my ass...