Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > This Set Of Photos Show It Is Not A Gun Problem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 09:43 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 180 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 129

The last facebook post of John Noveske was a list of mostly kids who were on prescription drugs who either killed people or themselves. There are too many instances of bad things happening with these drugs to not be some truth in it.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:39 PM   #12

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

They all have some sort of mental condition. They're adults and need to take responsibility for their horrible actions. Yes it is a tragic that all those people died but there are still going to be crimes committed involving guns. There is no justice in "gun control". You wouldn't see a sane person with any mental conditions walk into a school and shoot it up.

Old 02-27-2013, 02:39 AM   #13
+ TRES VERBO DICTUM +
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1617 Times on 845 Posts
Likes Given: 1305

The question is:

Would the violent acts and costs to society from people who are schizoid and have a lack of impulse control on psychopharmaceuticals

greater or less

than the violent acts and costs to society from people who would be schizoid with a lack of impulse control were they not on psychopharmaceuticals?

Last edited by Vincine; 02-27-2013 at 02:41 AM.

Old 02-27-2013, 02:45 AM   #14
tips his hat...
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2143 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Well you have to wonder how people got by, since the dawn of man, without all the psychopharmaceuticals they feed people these days. I guess it's a wonder humanity has made it to this point without killing itself off.

Old 02-27-2013, 02:53 AM   #15

Liked 1685 Times on 951 Posts
Likes Given: 1131

I am tired of hearing how everything is an illness. There is no illness that makes someone go around shooting a bunch of inocent people...especially children. Those men are all evil cowards...nothing more...nothing less!

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 02-27-2013, 02:55 AM   #16

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I'm sorry, but i would ROFLMAOSMP to see a compilation of those goofy effers school photos through the years. I know some people don't photograph well but DAMN! Those are some goofy-looking individuals.
I've seen a compilation of the Lanza scum. He looked sane and aware, although kinda goofy, up until he was about 15, then the pics took a very noticeable change. He had an intense, anguished and almost angry look in his eyes from then on.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:10 AM   #17
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967
I am tired of hearing how everything is an illness. There is no illness that makes someone go around shooting a bunch of inocent people...especially children. Those men are all evil cowards...nothing more...nothing less!
I agree, the only illness those demons have is that they are just truly evil.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 02-27-2013, 03:18 AM   #18

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Here in CT Malloy is pushing some real crap laws, and there are a few big gun makers still here in CT who are thinking of packing up shop and heading out....laws are gonna hurt more families and jobs than do good...we have strict laws already. CT isn't really focusing on mental illness, they might be saying it to the press but no action is being taken yet.

Last edited by nicknowsky; 02-27-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:20 AM   #19

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknowsky
Here in CT Malloy is pushing some real crap laws, and there are a few big gun makers still here in CT who are thinking of packing up shop and heading out....laws are gonna hurt more families and jobs than do good...we have strict laws already
CT has some top notch private psychiatric hospitals like the famous Silver Hill, but state insurance and state funded programs in CT are a joke....focus on the sick and not legal law abiding trained gun owners

Old 02-27-2013, 04:08 AM   #20
+ TRES VERBO DICTUM +
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1617 Times on 845 Posts
Likes Given: 1305

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman View Post
Well you have to wonder how people got by, since the dawn of man, without all the psychopharmaceuticals they feed people these days. I guess it's a wonder humanity has made it to this point without killing itself off.
Well, they didn’t. They were burned at the stake, stoned, tortured, or otherwise killed, maimed, or ostracised. Best case? Locked up in the attic or basement.