Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   This Set Of Photos Show It Is Not A Gun Problem (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/set-photos-show-not-gun-problem-85176/)

AR10 02-25-2013 10:05 PM

This Set Of Photos Show It Is Not A Gun Problem

1 Attachment(s)
Guns don't harm people, nut jobs on Prozac do!

FullautoUSA 02-26-2013 02:16 AM

They all look possessed :eek.

RUG3R44 02-26-2013 06:38 PM

I blame the parents.

winds-of-change 02-26-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AR10 (Post 1154096)
Guns don't harm people, nut jobs on Prozac do!

There are many people on Prozac and other anti-depressants who are not "nut jobs".

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUG3R44 (Post 1155303)
I blame the parents.

Grown ups need to take responsibility for their own actions and quit blaming their parents for everything they do and everything that goes wrong in their lives.

orangello 02-26-2013 06:56 PM

I'm sorry, but i would ROFLMAOSMP to see a compilation of those goofy effers school photos through the years. I know some people don't photograph well but DAMN! Those are some goofy-looking individuals.

7point62 02-26-2013 08:05 PM

Look at their eyes. Their all tuned in to the same channel.

FullautoUSA 02-26-2013 09:04 PM

I don't think that they did this because they are mentally ill, I think they did this because they are just true scumbags. The fact that they do these acts in GFZ's leads me to believe that they know that they're doing something wrong.

Tackleberry1 02-26-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 1155320)
There are many people on Prozac and other anti-depressants who are not "nut jobs".

Grown ups need to take responsibility for their own actions and quit blaming their parents for everything they do and everything that goes wrong in their lives.

A while back someone here posted a multiple page list of the mass shooters, killers, and suicide comitte's who where on Prozack, Rittelin, or one of the other "behavior" drugs America began giving it's children 20 years ago.

While I'm sure not everyone on these drugs "short circuits", I'm also not ready to say there is no link.

Tack

kbd512 02-26-2013 09:29 PM

Tack,

I think your suspicion is probably correct. In point of fact, the medical community thinks your suspicion is probably correct. Any drug powerful enough to alter the chemical processes in the brain is also powerful enough to interfere with those processes. The side effects are generally mild, but vary from individual to individual. The most common side effects are mood swings and changes in behavior. You only have to read the label to understand that the side effects can be the same or worse than the behaviors that the drugs are supposed to suppress.

I wonder how much worse society would be without the drugs than it is with them. True, there are some people that the drugs do help. The real question is, without having a medical professional observe the behavior of the individual that they are administering the medication to, how can they have any way of knowing if they've helped the person or made the problem worse. That's the shortcoming of the "pill for this and pill for that" solution. The medical professionals no longer have much interest in science (big pharma is not medicine), so the problem is only going to get worse.

rocshaman 02-26-2013 09:33 PM

Prozac and other anti-depressants can cause extreme and often violent reactions in a small percentage of their users. I've seen it personally, it completely changed the guys personality and not for the better. He went completely crazy on it, threatened people, cussed out some old people, stalked people. The guy was a total introvert before he got on the prozac, and harmless. It basically drove him insane.