Sen. Sessions: 'One Vote Away From Banning Firearms' - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Sen. Sessions: 'One Vote Away From Banning Firearms'

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 03:57 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2404 Times on 1314 Posts
Likes Given: 3834

Quote:
SURE WE CAN VOTE OUT THE DEMOCRAT'S BUT THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE CAN DO ABOUT THE JUDGES THAT OBAMA HAS APPOINTED TO THE SUPREME COURT THERE ARE IN THERE FOR LIFE, & THERE'S WERE WE ARE SCREWD
We rightly blame the Democrats for appointing activist judges to the federal bench. The Republicans have appointed their share of left leaning activist judges as well. Yesterday federal judge Vaughn Walker over-turned the ban on gay marriage in CA. The sorry butt judge was appointed by Bush I.

Sorry for getting off topic.

Vaughn Walker - Judgepedia

Last edited by alsaqr; 08-05-2010 at 04:00 PM.

Old 08-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #32

Liked 190 Times on 129 Posts
Likes Given: 89

Can you say Souter?

The court has a way is "liberalizing" folks, but never seems to "conservatize" judges.

2 Chron. 7:14 Christians must seek His face

Old 08-29-2010, 04:14 AM   #33

Smile our guns

Hell All.

Its funny to sit and listen to the people in office who want to take our guns, they have people protecting them 24/7 We have to worry if someone comes into our home and try to hurt us we have to decide if we shoot them what will happen to us, or if they take our weapons away then the govt has complete control over us and so do the ones who can get guns illegal and keep on robbing us at will and the govt wonders why we buy guns with no serial numbers on them shame on the govt to push us in that direction to begin with. Take their protection away and see how long before they buy a gun to defend their family. But then again our taxes are paying for them to sleep good at night.

Fastbandit

Old 08-31-2010, 04:38 AM   #34

Default one vote

I'm tired of this debate.....all of the police that I know are not about to engage in confiscation, they know better and they know the constitution, with the exception of New Orleans/2005.....there will be no do'overs. I say Federally outlaw everything from a daisy to a 50 bmg, along with all ammunition and really see what the will of the people is on the matter to finally put this issue to rest. We have our state legislatures to protect us from federal encroachment, then we have the soapbox, the ballot box, the jury box and lastly the cartridge box. When you see this group in town after the enactment of a gun ban coming for you it should be a pretty interesting event.

(Obama's civilian security force speech)

Old 08-31-2010, 04:05 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
Yesterday federal judge Vaughn Walker over-turned the ban on gay marriage in CA. The sorry butt judge was appointed by Bush I.
Vaughn Walker - Judgepedia

ROFL Those two sentances in one post .. priceless considering you prolly did not realize what it would look like together...

Old 08-31-2010, 07:20 PM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Quote:
ROFL Those two sentances in one post .. priceless considering you prolly did not realize what it would look like together...
Yep, you're right on that one. If i had done it on purpose it might have read: "Sorry butt shark."

Old 09-01-2010, 02:07 AM   #37

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 42

A question for some of you other Vets. Could you and would you fire on uniformed soldiers obeying orders from their superiors to pick up guns from the civilian population?

America: Love it and protect it or leave it!
In God I Trust
I Support Arizona

Old 09-01-2010, 02:12 AM   #38
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 417 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 66

I may not be a vet, but you're damn tootin' I would! It is a soldier's obligation to refuse an order that is illegal, unethical, or unconstitutional. Obeying the order would make him just as corrupt as the superior issuing it.

No, you can't take my gun. I'm gonna need it when you try to take my truck...

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm a mechanic. I fix things. This is why I will never be able to hold public office.

Old 09-01-2010, 06:36 PM   #39
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

It is a far stretch to assume that the US military will be ordered to take our guns. Your brother-in-law the deputy sheriff will take your gun. He will be joined by all the other cops who are ordered to do so.

i will say it again: Sessions did not propose any pro-gun legislation when the Republican party ran this country. Sessions, along with all the other Republicans in congress, kissed up to the anti-gun George Bush and did nothing for law abiding US gun owners. Now the idiot is crying that the sky is falling.

Last edited by alsaqr; 09-01-2010 at 06:41 PM.

Old 09-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #40
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 417 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 66

I have no family in law enforcement. And if I did, they would know better than to attempt to take something from me granted by the constitution.

No, you can't take my gun. I'm gonna need it when you try to take my truck...

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm a mechanic. I fix things. This is why I will never be able to hold public office.