Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Sen. Feinstein suggests national buyback of guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 41 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 62

Also... For anyone considering selling their guns to the government for some measly amount of money, please PM me. I'll give you double what they're asking. Judging by the stupid amount of money they were offering in San Francisco earlier this year, I should be able to rack up.

Just let me know...

Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. The first looks over at the others and says, "Windy isn't it?" The second says, "I was sure it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go get a beer!"
Phelenwolf Likes This 
Old 12-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sniper View Post
I dont understand how they have the money to buy them back
They'll borrow it from China.
Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. The first looks over at the others and says, "Windy isn't it?" The second says, "I was sure it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go get a beer!"

Old 12-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #33

Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by heymatthew

They'll borrow it from China.
Yeah "hey you guys loan us half a trillion you know we are good for it. Btw wanna buy a gun?"

Old 12-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by krosskelt View Post
Yeah "hey you guys loan us half a trillion you know we are good for it. Btw wanna buy a gun?"
LOL!

I can hear it now:

Feinstein: How much money do we need to buy all of the guns?
Gov't. Bookkeeper: Let's see... At $100 each times roughly 300 million guns, We need about $30B to buy them back.
Feinstein: Hello China? Yes, we need to borrow $30B dollars. No, no. We'll pay you back. Okay good. I'll look for it this evening. Thanks. Bye.

THREE MONTHS LATER

Feinstein: Okay, that's the last one. We've got them all.
Obama: Great work Feinstein. Couldn't have done it better myself. Now, to figure out a way to pay back that loan...
Gov't. Bookkeeper: With interest, we now owe China $42.8B dollars. We have 289 million guns from the buyback program. Even if we only sold them at $200 each, we'd be in great shape on the loan.
Feinstein: Hello Mexico? I've got the deal of a lifetime for you...
TNFrank Likes This 
Old 12-27-2012, 03:05 PM   #35

Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by heymatthew

LOL!

I can hear it now:

Feinstein: How much money do we need to buy all of the guns?
Gov't. Bookkeeper: Let's see... At $100 each times roughly 300 million guns, We need about $30B to buy them back.
Feinstein: Hello China? Yes, we need to borrow $30B dollars. No, no. We'll pay you back. Okay good. I'll look for it this evening. Thanks. Bye.

THREE MONTHS LATER

Feinstein: Okay, that's the last one. We've got them all.
Obama: Great work Feinstein. Couldn't have done it better myself. Now, to figure out a way to pay back that loan...
Gov't. Bookkeeper: With interest, we now owe China $42.8B dollars. We have 289 million guns from the buyback program.
Feinstein: Hello Mexico? I've got the deal of a lifetime for you...
That's basically how it went in my head

Old 12-27-2012, 03:38 PM   #36

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default The Left's Win-Win!

"Wait, Barack, Nancy and I came together, uhhh, up with an idea. We implement national registration w/grandfathering but then confiscate those firearms from law-abiding citizens after the next mass shooting. They always fall for it. Wait -- here's the best part; we don't even have to ask the media to propagandize this and we'll run up the national debt farther to help ensure the death-spiral of America and freedom by "buying" them back!"

"Diane, now, um, THAT's what I'm, um, talkin' about and why, um, I keep Eric Holder from, um, prosecuting you all. Um, Harry?"

"S o u n d s l i k e a W i n - W i n t o m e B a r a c k - - d o n e !"

"Um, Harry, you're, um, drooling on your, um, $2,000 suit. Um, I can't believe you, um, forgot to, um, expense that, um..."

Last edited by HockaLouis; 12-27-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Old 12-27-2012, 04:12 PM   #37
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2343 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Jack80,

You are exactly right! This shows the intelligence of the those who come up with these brain storms. Giving the robber the thief and the murderer a free pass. Turning in stolen guns or guns used in a crime or are illegal for $100.00 is one H of a deal. Feinstein, Cuomo and all their group can KMA! Bottom line my weapons are not for sale and I am not turning them over to a any government and especially one who would be violating the Second Amendment and the Constitution of the USA. I guess they are not think of the possibility the American public will stand their ground. "And fight for Freedom!" I hate to keep harping but it is amazing 95% of those who come up with the ideas of attacking our Constitutional Rights and attacks on on our Second Amendment belong to one specific party! You Guess which one!
But yet some still vote for them!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 12-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #38

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Looks like the details are on her website.

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/assault-weapons

NEVER FORGET

Old 12-27-2012, 05:10 PM   #39

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

"Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:

* Background check of owner and any transferee;
* Type and serial number of the firearm;
* Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
* Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and
* Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration"
Seems like I said something similar to ya'll a few days ago. Looks like all semi-auto "assault weapons" will be going the way of their full auto cousins by being made into NFA weapons.

This is the War Room!"

Old 12-27-2012, 05:15 PM   #40
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNFrank
"Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:

* Background check of owner and any transferee;
* Type and serial number of the firearm;
* Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
* Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and
* Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration"
Seems like I said something similar to ya'll a few days ago. Looks like all semi-auto "assault weapons" will be going the way of their full auto cousins by being made into NFA weapons.
So now the innocent little 10-22 will need to be registered?

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY