Saw a guy open carrying today - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Saw a guy open carrying today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2012, 03:37 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4986 Times on 2415 Posts
Likes Given: 1586

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneJr View Post
I think they both have there pros and con. For instance, her un Arizona you no longer need a ccw to conceal. I don't much like that because now any dumb ahole can be carrying and no1 knows. Before you had to take your class so you knew when it was right or wrong to put a stop to some 1s life. Witch to me is a good thing. Now if you didn't take your class and know the right from wrong, you have to open carry. Not that every single person that doesn't have 1 ocs but it cuts down. At this point atleast the cops can see who ocs and if they don't look right then there you go. But me personaly, I oc. I won't cc untill I get the proper training. But in doing so, ocing, I do take the risk of any ******* to try something dumb because he sees it. And if that happens, and I don't want it to, they just better hope there a faster draw or real sneeky. Because my eyes are always peeled and I got a fast hand. Lmao and a black hawk supra holster.
Why would feel qualified to OC if you think you need training to CC?

Tack

Old 02-11-2012, 03:47 AM   #22

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneJr
I think they both have there pros and con. For instance, her un Arizona you no longer need a ccw to conceal. I don't much like that because now any dumb ahole can be carrying and no1 knows. Before you had to take your class so you knew when it was right or wrong to put a stop to some 1s life. Witch to me is a good thing. Now if you didn't take your class and know the right from wrong, you have to open carry. Not that every single person that doesn't have 1 ocs but it cuts down. At this point atleast the cops can see who ocs and if they don't look right then there you go. But me personaly, I oc. I won't cc untill I get the proper training. But in doing so, ocing, I do take the risk of any ******* to try something dumb because he sees it. And if that happens, and I don't want it to, they just better hope there a faster draw or real sneeky. Because my eyes are always peeled and I got a fast hand. Lmao and a black hawk supra holster.
Just how fast are you?

Old 02-11-2012, 03:51 AM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1012 Times on 609 Posts
Likes Given: 222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51 View Post
Thats not my point. If it is out in the open, it is possible for someone to take it. Especially if I'm preoccupied, with both hands engaged.

Concealed, the BG doesn't know that I have it, so he won't be able to take it. For me, OC is not tactically sound.
I understand your point... my point is the BG is going to see your gun and look elsewhere for a safer and/or weaker target.

Old 02-11-2012, 03:53 AM   #24

Liked 4986 Times on 2415 Posts
Likes Given: 1586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51 View Post
Just how fast are you?
Faster than greased lightening?
Faster that **** through a goose?

Old 02-11-2012, 04:10 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux
I understand your point... my point is the BG is going to see your gun and look elsewhere for a safer and/or weaker target.
Well, maybe. It's still not for me.

Old 02-11-2012, 04:11 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Faster than greased lightening?
Faster that **** through a goose?
Now that's FAST

Old 02-11-2012, 05:21 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Why would feel qualified to OC if you think you need training to CC?

Tack
When I say would like training I'm mean like. I feel any **** brick house can have a gun. But any smart **** brick house will get as much training as possible. Just because u can buy 1 don't mean u should have 1. Now I've been around guns my whole life. Started shooting when I was 6. I am now a 23 year old father of 1. And the number 1 thing I know about guns is, u never know everything, no training is enough. So as I said, I am most definitely going to get my share of training.

Old 02-11-2012, 05:24 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51

Just how fast are you?
As fast as this bullet will reach my Target. Lol