Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Sarah Brady

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 03:55 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4674 Times on 2260 Posts
Likes Given: 1430

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Sorry Tack, Sarah F. Brady can have my pity but not my tolerance. Not any more than a rabid dog.

You can try to explain why she is an immoral, lying, agent provocateur for the Party of the Left as well as a traitor who insists Americans lose their basic rights to become serfs of the very politicians they elect. But you cannot justify it. No, at least not to me...
Perhaps my post lacked clarity.

I've no interest in "justifying" anything Brady or Giffords say or do. I am interested is winning this fight peacefully so that men like me need not engage in it violently.

...and I see zero value in attacking a public "victim". Regardless of what "we" think of her.

Given last weeks results from DC... This thread is sort of like the Super Bowl
Champs verbally trashing there "already vanquished" opponents.

Tack
Old 04-29-2013, 04:36 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6747 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Just because she once was a 'victim', she gave up her innocence when she stepped into the political arena.

Old 04-29-2013, 04:42 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna View Post
Just because she once was a 'victim', she gave up her innocence when she stepped into the political arena.
...again, it's not about "our" opinion of her.

It IS about the way liberal bloggers take threads like these out of context to generate sympathy for our adversaries.

Last I checked, the only people on earth keeping this Womans name relevant, are folks bashing her here.

Tack
Old 04-29-2013, 04:47 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Sorry, but liberals bash our side so much more than any of this talk on the forum does against their side. If the liberal bloggers don't see that, then whatever we 'don't' say wont change their opinion of us. The only way to win their game is to play by the same rules they go by.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:15 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1189 Times on 578 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I heard yesterday on Guntalk that the Brady group has less then 25,000 members. They get a lot more ink then a group that size deserves. Of course, look at the media that they are dealing with.

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!

therewolf Likes This 
Old 04-29-2013, 09:27 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat View Post
I heard yesterday on Guntalk that the Brady group has less then 25,000 members. They get a lot more ink then a group that size deserves. Of course, look at the media that they are dealing with.
Exactly,

All of these anti gun groups are minor pimples on the azz of America. If not for a "compliant" media... No one would pay any attention to them.

So why help them by generating controversy that gives the media 1 more reason to stick a camera in there face?

Tack
Old 04-29-2013, 09:30 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post

So why help them by generating controversy that gives the media 1 more reason to stick a camera in there face?

Tack
Exactly. and why would any of us support anything they do by even watching CNN MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc. Time to put them all out of business and change the channel.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:54 PM   #18
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2342 Times on 1169 Posts
Likes Given: 1189

God Bless her and I am not happy if anyone gets shot by another one of the mentally ill idiot sickos running around in our society. But Gabby Gifford and her husband are falling pawns to the same identical scheme as the Bradey's! Yes lets punish the law abiding citizens and attempt to take away their freedom and rights. When all that has been proposed would do exactly NOTHING to curb the mentally ill stimulated violence. The Bombs of last week showed them of the fact finally. But I am sure those on the cause will still continue to be ignorant or want to punish the good folks for the acts of idiots and the mentally ill. Haven't heard much about those issues. And not the poor little boy Terrorist was led astray by the big bad wolf. Sure was Islamic Extremist Terrorists. Not his fault! It was his brother, it was his mom, it was the other guy! Who cares he simply is a Muslim Islamic Radical Terrorist! How stupid and blind can people be. And then the administration allowed a Federal Judge to hamper the whole interrogation process. Could they be hiding anything? YOU THINK!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Warrior1256 Likes This 
Old 04-29-2013, 11:04 PM   #19
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6956 Times on 4186 Posts
Likes Given: 8363

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Because they'd be expected to show her picture?
I Googled a picture of her. ROFLMAO..........
Sniper03 Likes This 
Old 04-30-2013, 11:08 AM   #20
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1355 Times on 688 Posts
Likes Given: 1011

Tack is taking the high road here. It's good manners and good strategy in any debate. But not always easy to maintain against opponants who base their argument on propaganda and irrational hate.

Stay smart, stay motivated, stay dangerous
People Like This 
Closed Thread