Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Sarah Brady (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/sarah-brady-89755/)

Warrior1256 04-28-2013 11:37 PM

Sarah Brady

The Brady Campaign is in the news quite often pushing gun control but I have not heard anything from Sarah Brady herself in a long time. Anybody know why?

HockaLouis 04-28-2013 11:42 PM

Because they'd be expected to show her picture?

1911love 04-29-2013 01:37 AM

Bc she is SO full of sh!t even the anti gunners can't stand the smell of her!

chuckusaret 04-29-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HockaLouis (Post 1230512)
Because they'd be expected to show her picture?

Good one....

texaswoodworker 04-29-2013 02:12 AM

She's probably ashamed because the Brady campaign is nothing but a joke. They've been caught in so many lies, that no one with half a mind believes them anymore.

Axxe55 04-29-2013 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911love (Post 1230606)
Bc she is SO full of sh!t even the anti gunners can't stand the smell of her!

that's pretty sad when someone has the same agenda, doesn't want you around!:eek:

Tackleberry1 04-29-2013 02:15 AM

Sara Brady is a product of her environment.

Her husband was grievously wounded by Hinlkey durring the assassination attempt on Regan... her life was shattered and opportunistic gun grabbers used her and Jim's story to further their agenda.

I'm no more a fan of the Brady's as I am of Gabi Giffords, however, scorning either does nothing to expose the false promises they offer.

The entire argument they espouse is based in "emotion"... and "emotion" is a argument we loose.

Stick to facts, statistics, and our shared passion for liberty and steer clear of attacking anyone the public percieves as a victim.

Tack

Anna-Purna 04-29-2013 02:32 AM

Because the Demorats found a new poster boy down in Arizona?

nitestalker 04-29-2013 02:50 AM

The Bradys were smart. Jim got a maga government life retirement. They have made millions off the Gun Control racket. The Brady Campaign has been a cash cow for these con artist.:(

HockaLouis 04-29-2013 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 (Post 1230661)
Sara Brady is a product of her environment.

Her husband was grievously wounded by Hinlkey durring the assassination attempt on Regan... her life was shattered and opportunistic gun grabbers used her and Jim's story to further their agenda.

I'm no more a fan of the Brady's as I am of Gabi Giffords, however, scorning either does nothing to expose the false promises they offer.

The entire argument they espouse is based in "emotion"... and "emotion" is a argument we loose.

Stick to facts, statistics, and our shared passion for liberty and steer clear of attacking anyone the public percieves as a victim.

Tack

Sorry Tack, Sarah F. Brady can have my pity but not my tolerance. Not any more than a rabid dog.

You can try to explain why she is an immoral, lying, agent provocateur for the Party of the Left as well as a traitor who insists Americans lose their basic rights to become serfs of the very politicians they elect. But you cannot justify it. No, at least not to me...